Chapter 6 - Return The Past

Start from the beginning

⠀⠀⠀"Neko, neko, Shô," the kitty woman added, "we have to gather vegetables for food, buy needs for our shops and we still need to help Milly-chan with her Binding Magic!"

⠀⠀⠀All three of them began to argue, making quite a racket. Doing this, not doing that, maybe even switching the whole conversation up. It was also leading to bonkers, especially with Milly adding up with the noise, though it was nothing about the day. She was only happily humming a slow tune while clapping her hands happily.

⠀⠀⠀It wasn't until the purple haired woman got frustrated, a red anger sign showed on the side of her head and forehead, times three.

⠀⠀⠀She stepped in, knocking all of them annoyingly. "That is enough!"

⠀⠀⠀Her friends suddenly froze, being scared of how the purple haired woman can act if she's angry or frustrated.

⠀⠀⠀The purple haired woman sighed, standing up. "Actually, we are not doing anything that much today. Since that Mermaid Heel isn't an all-woman guild these times, there isn't a lot of things to handle."

⠀⠀⠀She gulped. "I had in thought, maybe we could go to vis -"

⠀⠀⠀The moment she was butt in by some people who accidentally bumped into her and tripped, causing her to fall over and make everyone else fall over.

⠀⠀⠀It was now a pile; with the blockhead, the kitty and Milly, the blond, the purple head and the people who made the barrel.

⠀⠀⠀Maybe say such clumsily little scarlet head and bluehead roaming through the streets from earlier in the bright sunlight morning.

⠀⠀⠀Jeraline and Eric were rushing, from this place that they found earlier when they came out of the forest. They had to find the train station because it might leave now or later, although they always wanted to be the early birds.

⠀⠀⠀Seemingly how they fell over the people from the village, Jeraline did not notice that, at first, and only noticed her brother's fall.

⠀⠀⠀"Be careful, Eric-kun!" Jeraline complained. "Watch your step! If you fall, I fall!"

⠀⠀⠀Of course, they've never been to this place before, or heard of it. Petunia Village was completely unknown to them.

⠀⠀⠀Turn tail, Jeraline slowly stood up, helping Eric rise, as she brushed her skirt to remove any dirt that was caught in it.

⠀⠀⠀Eric still felt stubbily. "Gomen, gomen, Onēsan."

⠀⠀⠀He touched his fingers together and looked dumbfounded. His eyes dropped as his sister rolled her eyes, while she then realized the five people she bucked over to.

⠀⠀⠀She quickly let out a breath and scratched her head while closing her eyes. "Oh, gomenasai, minna-san!" She apologized, "We're at the rush, so please forgive us!"

⠀⠀⠀There was a long pause. The people from Petunia Village, from a guild called Mermaid Heel, are people from the past. The purple haired woman, the average height blond haired man, the kitty and the blockhead, know who Jeraline and Eric are from.

⠀⠀⠀All of them immediately noticed Jeraline's scarlet tattoo under and above her right eye, her blue hair and her eyes. As for Eric, it was almost exactly the same. The scarlet hair and his eyes, there was no mistaking they were both Jellal and Erza's children.

⠀⠀⠀No one said anything. A single word didn't take out the silence, just stares at Jeraline and Eric.

⠀⠀⠀Jeraline stopped, when she felt Eric tugging onto her hand, being so small to even reach her other clothes. She left a glanced at him, seeing how Eric feels something is up, making her uneasy.