Chapter 1

Please Press the star before you start readying 😩.

Jamila Sanai Santana

"DeMarcus you really bout to fucking leave at 11 in the night to go fuck one of your lil whores"

We outside on the porch and I really could give two fucks right about now I didn't even care that miss Jones fast ass was peeping through her blinds I'm pregnant,hungry and angry all at once and this mustard ass nigga bout to go to some bitch house to get his dick wet.

"Yo jamila take yo ass back in the house, you always gotta act crazy and show out got our neighbors all up in our business"

"I don't give a fuckkkkk nigga I'm sick of yo ass always doing me dirty, you don't even care that I'm pregnant it's still fuck jamila huh"

"I done told yo ass I dont want that baby, you decided to keep that lil alien thing forming inside of you"

"You know what fuck you nigga, go fuck your bitch see if another man won't be in yo spot when you come back home"

When I tell y'all I've never seen a nigga move so fast in my life, this nigga done skipped them five steps to reach me.

"Fuck you just say to me" he said breathing all heavy in my face, okay pause

Is this what I've really been doing with my life fucking with a cheating ass no good broke ass mama's boy nigga that breath stinks did I really fuck this smh🤦🏽‍♀️.

"Okay nigga first of all get you some breath mint and second get your fucking hands off me" I said pushing him

"Nah jamila cause you really is fucking trying me"

"I'm not trying you enough nigga fuck you think this is you can have your fun but I can't tuh"

He got the wrong motherfucking bitch finna be getting back shot with this belly

"Bitch" he said raising his hand to slap

POW! POW!

"Ahhhh fuck" DeMarcus said dropping to floor holding his shoulders

"I know yo bitch ass wasn't about to hit my cousin" my cousin Eric said walking up the porch giving me a hug I called him to come get me as soon as DeMarcus got that phone call but I didn't think his ass was gone come up here shooting and shit his ass always been trigger happy.

"Go get your bags cuz"

"Okay" I said walking pass DeMarcus making sure to press my foot into his wound.

"Ahhhh you bit-"

POW!

"Shut the fuck up pussy" Eric said shooting him in his foot leaving me staring shocked at him

"Stop fuck shooting you see I got nosy ass neighbors staring at me" I said snatching his gun pointing at ms jones

"So he too disrespectful and ms jones needs to take her ass to bed before I give her act right" he said rubbing his hands like bird man

" nigga she yo mama age you just trifling" said shaking my head

" so she got a fat ass"

"Yo dick gone fall off" I said walking inside ignoring that's ass cries I packed some clothes and my hygiene products and I grabbed my big ass teddy bare going out side.

"Ms Jones lemme fuck you" eric said trying to climb over her gate this nigga I saw her blinds close and her porch lights turned on was this woman really bout to sleep with my cousin, he was almost over her gates before her door opened and a big ass pitbull came rushing out full speed making me bust out a big laugh.

"Awww hell nawwwh" eric said jumping back over the gates when I tell yall I had tears coming out my eyes I was getting cramps

"Stay yo lil nasty ass out my yard"she yelled slamming her door

" that's what your lil horny ass get" I told him as he came walking up the steps collecting my bags

"A nigga thought he was finna die" he said breathing all heavy

"Jamila you really bout to leave me out here" he said talking in between breaths

(A/N use yall damn imagination)

I gave him the waka flocka face.

"Hell yeah better call that bitch you was about to fuck bye nigga" I said walking to Eric's car opening the door.

" you want anything to eat"

"Yeah I want some hot wings" i told him putting my seat belt on relaxing back in my seat.

"Put some music on before my thoughts starts to run wild and I spaz out in this  car"

"Damn baby finna make your ass even more crazier" he mumbled turning on the radio

"Fuck up nigga " I said mushing his head Lauren's x-factor came on lowly in the back ground making me wanna cry.

It's just me and my baby now  no more hot girl summer for me, no more boyfriend to cuddle with and to get me food  I  officially hate it here.

Not edited.

Hope you guys enjoyed.

Do we like Mila?

Eric?

Leave your thoughts down below and please for the love of god press the star and comment it's not that hard.

Nikkenation😘.