[2] Park

You were taking a stroll through the park so you can get rid of the stress you had in you. It was nearly midnight so there was very little people. You had your ear buds on and listened to Seventeen's pretty u. You sat on the swing and S.coup's rap part came. You didn't notice you were so deep into the music until you felt someone sit on the swing next to you. You looked over to your side and saw a familiar looking man looking at you.

"You have a nice voice" he said. Your eyes widened.

"S-s.coup's!?!" You whispered-yelled.

You had been a fan of seventeen since they had debuted. Your bias was Seungcheol since you admired his hard work and how he easily takes care of 12 kids.

"Hi" he said smiling. You could see his dimples and it made your heart beat fast.

"Ah! Coups Hyung, there you are!" You heard a familiar voice behind you. "I've been finding for you everywhere. You should stop running away from us."

You turned and saw Jeonghan walking towards you. He looked at you and made eye contact.

"Hi" he waved at you smiling.

You were frozen. You snapped back to reality when you hear another familiar voice come.

"Jeonghan hyung, did you find him?" Jun said. He looked at S.coups then at me. "Hi, I'm Jun. And you are?"

You all where frozen for like 30 more seconds until you finally spoke.

"H-hi. Its nice to meet you all. I'm Y/N" you say as you stand up and bowed to them.

Jeonghan's eyes landed on your phone and he smiled even more.

"I like your phone case." He said pointing.

Your phone case had a photo card of the whole group together.

"O-oh, I really like your music" you played with the keychain of bongbongie that was connected to your phone.

"Oh thanks. We really appreciate your support Y/N. We will try our best to not disappoint you in the future." Seungcheol hugged you.

"Hyung we have to go now." Jun said. "Bye Y/N, hope we meet again"

I waved bye and Seungcheol shook my hand and smirked before leaving. I looked down at my hand and saw a small piece of paper with the words

You really pretty. I like your voice and your really nice. Maybe we can hangout sometime I don't do this often but here's my number :)

"I-" you were about to say something to s.coups but when you looked up, all three of them were gone. You smiled to yourself and put the paper in your pocket before starting to walk back to your apartment.

°-°-°-°-°
[A/N] hi, nice to meet you all............ Okay bye-