[1] Stressed.

"everyone concentrate!" Your boyfriend Seungcheol shouted, making everyone jump in fear. "Now is not the time to relax, so come on and let's practice!"

Hoshi and Dokyeom let out a frustrated groan but then quickly quieted when they saw Seungcheol death glare. They were preparing for a new album and Seungcheol didn't want to let the carats down. Sometimes I would come to their practicing studio to watch then learn their new choreography and bring them food for their hard work.

*-*-*-*-*

Everyone practised hard and Seungcheol finally decided to give everyone a long break. Everyone was busy relaxing except for Seungcheol. He was sitting beside you, drinking water not so gently. His grip on the bottle was very tight and noticeable.

"Cheolie, you should stop stressing so much. I know you want to not let your fans down but you also have to take care of yourself." You said softly. He didn't respond.

The whole room was quiet and everyone stopped what they were doing to look at Seungcheol.

"Hyung, I think Y/N is right. We also want to impress the carats but I think this is to much." Dino said kind of hiding behind Vernon and Seungkwan.

Seungcheol just shook his head and sighed.

"Its not enough" he said. "There's still some moves we don't know correctly and some of us are still not in sync and we can't keep on taking breaks.

You just stared at him then stood up. You grabbed Seungcheol's hands and pulled him up too and started to walk out of the practice room.

"Where are we going?" He asked you confused. By now, your the one angry.

You dragged him up all the way to the rooftop. You inhaled the fresh air deeply and enjoyed as the wind blew gently on your face, making your hair fly a little. Seungcheol just looked at you, still confused. A little after tho, he had a small smile on his face.

"You really never listen to me." You said turning you face to him. "I thought you said you would stop stressing and pushing yourself"

He didn't look at you in your eyes, probably because he was ashamed of himself. You hugged him and rested your head on his chest as he put his chin on your head and started playing with your hair.

"I'm sorry" he mumbled.

You smiled to yourself.

"Don't say that to me. Say it to your members." You say as you Gus stay at the roof enjoying the fresh air before going back down.

°-°-°-°-°
[A/N] sorry for the short crappy chapter. I'm sleepy but I don't want to sleep. Stay safe everyone! :)