"Who's it Na-", Kartik came from behind and stood there surprised.

"Pammi Aunty!!", he said in shock.

"Kartik putarrr", Pammi Aunty said in her Punjabi accent and barged in to hug Kartik.

She literally squeezed him.

"Enna dubla ho gya hai...Teri woh tujhe khana nahi khilati Kya!", Aunty said releasing the hug.

"By the way....Teri 'woh' kahan hai? Tune toh engagement mein bhi nahi bulaya", Aunty scolded Kartik, hitting his forehead playfully.

Just then, Aunty realised something and turned to look at me. I was giving my famous sheepish smile.

"Yeh hai woh kudi....kitni soni hai", Aunty caressed my face and hugged me.

Just then, Nidhi entered.

"Who's she Kartik?", Nidhi asked Kartik.

Pammi Aunty turned back to look at her.

"Who are you beta? Aur mere Kartik putar  se itna chipak kyun rahi ho?", Pammi Aunty asked her with her hands on her hips.

"Okay...Aunty there has been a big misunderstanding. She's Nidhi....my fiancee and she's Naira.......my friend and she looks after the kids", Kartik clarified everything.

Pammi Aunty realised the situation and looked at Nidhi.

"Beta ji....Aunty ke feet kaun touch karega", Pammi Aunty reminded Nidhi.

"Woh actually aunty....Nidhi can't do that....She's pregnant", Kartik replied and Pammi Aunty looked at Kartik in shock.

"Beta ji....itni bhi kya jaldi thi....shaadi tak toh ruk jate kam se kam", Pammi Aunty said with gritted teeth, forcing a smile at Kartik.

Pammi Aunty looked at Nidhi.

"Beta...pregnancy mein why are you wearing high heels?! It's dangerous", Pammi Aunty said Nidhi.

"I'll take them off right now", Nidhi said and took off the high heels.

"Accha woh sab chado....mere bacche kahan hain", Pammi Aunty looked for the kids.

Just then, the kids appeared from the top of the staircase.

"Pammi Aunty ", Ahana said excited and rushed downstairs with Sahil and Aatish following her.

Pammi Aunty picked up Ahana in her arms.

"Ahana....baby you have become so heavy",Aunty said and kissed Ahana's forehead.

Aatish and Sahil hugged Pammi Aunty.

---------------------------

Kartik's POV

We were sitting in the living room with all the snacks decorated on the table.

"Where's Siya? I didn't see her?", Pammi Aunty said, searching for Siya.

"Daddy sent her away to boarding school", Ahana replied munching on the samosa.

Thanks Ahana!!

Pammi Aunty looked at me wide eyed.

"Khoteya....kudi nu boarding school bhej deta", Pammi Aunty said, shocked.

"Yes Aunty....actually she had become out of control....so had to reform her", I explained her, hoping she would understand.

"Tu pagal wagal ho gaya hai Kya...? Hain!! Bacche toh masti karte hi hain....iska matlab yeh thodi na hai ki tu unhe boarding school bhej de!!", Pammi Aunty scolded me.