STAR WARS: THE TRUE EMPEROR (REYLO)

© 2020 Ciara Attong All Rights Reserved

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or re-transmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, non-commercial use.

Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or in hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials. Contact information for requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available through this course is listed on the official personal account of the copyright holder.

Any names, persons, places, or objects used in the following have been used fictitiously or without previous knowledge of existence. The following is an original work piece done by the copyright holder and is therefore not to be used, transported, or duplicated in any form or fashion, whether partially or wholly. Thank you for your consideration.