The pack is perfect and Hunter and I are living again. Lou is getting so big and talented, Dusty is happy again(though him and Lou hardly ever Part away from each other.)

I laugh as Lou hits Hunters chest and kicks his butt making him jump and drop her to the ground, quickly getting up through, Lou chases Hunter all around the yard. He does so well with kids, you wouldn't think it but he really gets along with them; Probably because he acts like one twenty five percent of the time. He's really going to be a good dad.

It's even harder to think that she's going to be here in a few months.

Thats right, Hunter and I got a surrogate mother for us, she's carrying our baby girl right now and in three months she'll be here with us. Hunter and I used his Genes for our first baby, and well use mine next but our baby girl is going to be here soon enough and we'll have a new addition to our little family.

It wasn't a hard desion for us to do, we always knew we wanted this, Hunter more than me at first and probably still considering he wants as many kids as he can while I am okay with just three or four. Its not my limit but that's what I've always thought was an okay amount for a normal family, but then again, we are not very normal.

"Tristan! I got....I got it! let's go get you hitched!" dusty busts in even though the door was already open, holding a print out of a certificate, don't think it is this easy to get that but it's Dusty and when it comes to paper work he has this weird ass magic.

"lets do this thing!"

------------------------------------

"I do."

"And Hunter, my dear, good, loving friend, do you take this man to be your Husband, for as long as you shall live?"

"I do."

"Well, my the power invested by me, I must say that you two are now Husband and Husband. You may now, make out!" Hunter rolls his eyes as Dusty speaks and pulls my into him, crashing his lips against mine as his hands hold my head and back against his chest. "damn, you could have waited for me to finish you horn dog."

I laugh as Hunter smiles at me and kisses me again, my hands hold his arms as people clap and laugh at Dusty.

"Why did he marry us again?"

"We didn't have much of a choice Hon." Hunter rolls his eyes again and kisses me while squeezing my butt making me squeal and jump. People laugh, including Hunter, while my blush just grows and turns my cheeks pink.

"Your blushing."

"Of course I am blushing, when am I not?"

"True-"

"Hunter, this means Tristan is my brother, right?" I look down and see Lou standing there with a bright smile in her face, her very light brown hair falls in her face as she looks at us.

"Yes, it very much so means he's your brother, officially."

"Yes!" Lou yells while Hunter picks her up and holds her in his arms, Hugging her tightly. Lou moves and brings me into the hug as well, all three of us with content smiles on our faces, hug each other tightly. "I'm glad I have you as a Brother Tristan, you're good. You make everyone happy, so you're a good brother. I love you."

I look at Lou as she hugs me tighter than before. If possible, my smile grows bigger, hugging her back while looking at Hunter who smiles at me with pure love.

"I love you too Lou. I always will." Of course Lou has said I love you to me before, this isn't the first time, but it does mean a lot to me. It means a lot to me when ever she says it to me.