"You can not leave me like this!" Hunter looks down at his tent and looks back up at me with a confused expression.

"Oh hon, like you said, most people wait until the honeymoon."

"We aren't like most people." Hunter motions, his voice mono toned as he looks at me with a now very dead pan look on his face.

"I think we can be normal for a few more hours," walking away again, I open the door and step out, but before I leave I turn around and smile at him. "But if you really need me, I'll be outside." Smirking I wink and close the door just to hear him laugh and groan at the same time.

Smiling I make my way down the stairs. This is no where near a normal wedding. It's outside, of course. It's just our pack here and a few other alphas and Luna's from neighboring packs. It's going to be quick and simple because neither Hunter or I want to stand up there and cry in front of everyone for a long time, so our vows to each other are short and sweet, until the reception tonight before we leave for our honeymoon and even then it's only going to be us when we share those.

We're leaving more Washington where Hunter rented out a cabin on a mountain, which I've always wanted to do and he's wanted to go there for a while, so it was perfect.

Neither of us are going to have bridesmaids or groomsmen or whatever, just Hunter and I will be up there.

It doesn't seem like much, but this is us. And this is how another perfect moment in our life Will go down.

----------

"Tristan, we have a small issue..." Turning around to see Dusty panting after chasing after me up the stairs, I frown as he says those words.

"What do you mean D?"

"I mean your priest or whatever just dropped with the flu and can't make it."

"Ummm, yeah, that Might be a small issue." Rubbing my head with my hand, I look at the ground as I try to think clearly again.

"I can't find anyone else either, I don't know what to do Tristan."

"Can you do it? Like go take a small class or whatever? we can push everything back by half an hour I think?" I look up at Dusty, not thinking of how this could go down with Dusty doing our wedding and all, but as of right now with no one else here that could do this for Hunter and I, it's probably our best bet.

"I can go check."

"Then go Dusty!"

"right." Dusty runs up the stairs to his office, leaving me alone on the stair case trying to think again. I should go tell Hunter about this, but that Horny man will surely not listen to me while he tries to get my suit off.

I should go tell him.

I should because then he can push the wedding back and I don't have to tell people to wait for this to get sorted out. I start walking up the stairs and into our room again to and Hunter, but of course he isn't here. I check the bathroom and closet and with just my luck, he isn't here. I check his office and there isn't any luck wither, but I do see people outside waiting and laughing.

Moving to the Window, I find Hunter and Lou laughing and playing outside together.

God she's so big now, its hard to believe that's she's ten, going into sixth grade! Its hard to bevel that, that is how much time has passed us so quickly, I can remember everything like it was yesterday, everything.

So much has happened, but at the same time, nothing has happened either. We've finally been able to just be us, without any family chaos or deathly threats and battles.