As they got closer, Donnie started to scan the area to look for the beacon. "Ultrasonic scanners indicate the beacon's location is somewhere near the command module a few hundred feet away." Donnie informed everyone. "Okay. We've got to stop this thing from completing." Leo says. "And how on Earth are we supposed to do that?" Addie asked floating next to Mikey. As the got to the top of the Techno drome, they saw the center starting to open and saw a large figure, that was bigger than Raph appear. 

"Well, why don't we start with whatever the hell that thing is." Ember said as they all stared at the figure. "That must be Krang." Donnie says. "Alright, everybody fall in." Leo orders. The turtles jumped and headed towards Krang with the girls flying right behind them.

When they made it towards Krang, they cautiously and slowly made their way up to him. The turtles had the girls close to them and saw that Krang was just a robot. "It's not that bad, it's just a dumb robot." Raph states. 

"Huh. I was expecting way worse." Mikey says as he got closer to the robot and started to tap on the glass stomach. Addie had a bad feeling, all the girls did, but they just didn't know what that bad feeling was. 

"And what would that look like?" Raph asked as Ember stayed close to him. "I don't know, like a mustache maybe? Evil goatee or something. You know what I'm saying?" Mikey says but then suddenly screams when he sees an eye in the glass stomach. 

The stomach opens to reveal the MOST DISGUSTING THING the girls have ever seen. 'This is Krang?' The girls thought in disgust. "It's like a chewed-up piece of gum! With a face!" Mikey yells in horror and being grossed out. 

"I'll only warn you once. Get off my ship!" Krang orders to them but everyone stands their ground. "Donnie, get to the console. Let's send this jacked-up disco ball back where it came from. Girls, stay behind us and if it looks like we need help, jump right in." Leo orders. "Hey, Bubblicious, let's see what you've got." Leo says as he and his brothers charge at Krang. Sapphire couldn't help but giggle at what Leo said. "I'll show you what I've got! This!" Krang says as he easily beat the boys by swinging his robot arms at them. The girls winced at that seeing it must have been painful. Addie said, "That's gotta hurt."

The girls stood up to Krang next as the boys were getting up slowly. "Hey ugly! Back away from our boyfriends and try us on for size!" Ember says as she and the girls took their fighting stances. 

Krang looked at each of the fairies in front of him and saw their amulets. He looked at them with an evil smile, and right away he knew who these girls were. "Well, well. Seems like the princesses of Fae are alive. Once I finish of your turtle lovers, I'll turn you girls into Verena. She'll be most pleased with finishing you girls off herself from stopping the prophecy from coming true." Krang says. The girls were confused. Fae? Princesses? 

"What the hell are you talking about? Who's Verena?" Ember asked but Krang ignored her and attacked them by stretching his robot arms out at the girls, but they quickly dodged his attack.

The turtles and the girls worked together to try and bring Krang down. Donnie made it to the console and worked his magic to try and find the beacon. He only had 90 seconds before the Techno drome was complete, so no pressure on his part. "You know, I'm looking forward to enslaving you. A cage full of tortoises and fairies might be nice." Krang says as everyone continues to fight him. 

"Hey! Our boyfriends are not tortoises!" Ember says as she fires a fireball and Krang. "My girl is right! There's a big difference between the two!" Raph yells back at Krang while stabbing his robot head with his sais. Daisy saw in fear that Krang swung his arm at her boyfriend. But luckily Leo saved him while saying, "Yeah. Turtles bite!" Leo swings his katana down and slices off Krang's robot hand. 

Krang laughed evilly and lifted up his unbroken robot arm and suddenly two different stakes of robot arms appeared. And Krang automatically rearmed himself. "Guys, he is literally rearming." Mikey says as he helps Addie to her feet.

Leo, Mikey and Raph jumped up onto Krang. He started to spin his body as the three turtles tried to hold on. "Donnie!" Leo yells, hoping that he found the beacon yet. "Just give me ten seconds." He says. "Work faster!" Ember yells as she tries to get a clear shot at Krang, by trying to not hit her boyfriend or the others. 

"Guys? I don't think I'm tall enough to ride this ride! Mikey yells as he starts to slip. "Stupid reptiles!" Krang yells as the boys each start to fall, but Leo falls the furthest away and almost falls of the ship. "Leo, hang on!" Sapphire yells. Leo grabs a part of the ship and swings himself back onto the ship. Sapphire sighs in relief and goes back to attacking Krang.

"Where's the beacon, Donnie? We're running out of time!" Leo says. "You already have. Prepare to watch your city crumble." Krang says as a giant laser comes out from the ship. The girls stare in shock and fear. They needed to find that beacon so that they can save their families and Earth. 

"I got it! I found the beacon!" Donnie yells. Daisy went over to him and gave him a side hug and kissed his cheek. "Donnie that's great. Where is it?" She asked looking around. "It's just up there." Donnie says as he points up. The girls nodded at each other and flew together to go get it. "Mikey go with the girls." Leo orders. "We'll get that beacon." Mikey says as he takes out his board and follows the girls towards the beacon.

"Okay turtles and fairies. Play time is over!" Krang yells as he hooks his robot body up and sends out waves to attach a laser. He charges up and starts firing at Mikey and the girls. They girls swiftly move in zig-zags avoiding the laser fire. But sadly, it hits both Ember and Sapphire, but the others keep going. 

Krang fires at Leo, Raph, and Donnie. Daisy sees this and charges towards him. "Oh, does the little garden fairy want to play?" Krang says mocking Daisy as he fires at her. She lifts up her arms and surrounds Krang with a body of vines. But he easily breaks out of them and fires at Daisy. She falls but Donnie catches her. Meanwhile, Mikey and Addie get closer to the beacon as Krang continues firing at them, but luck was on their side as Mikey and Addie made it and they got the beacon. 

Mikey and Addie head back down to everyone. "Hey! Heads up, Donnie and Daisy." Mikey says as he tries to hand the beacon to him, but fails when Krang hits him and Addie. Addie falls hard, but gets up, but when she does she sees Krang grabbing Mikey bringing him into what looks like a hug, but was really crushing him. 

She can hear his shell starting to crack, it was bringing back bad memories when Raph's shell was crushed by Shredder last year. "You let my boyfriend go!" Addie yells as she charges towards Krang. She opened her mouth and let out the Canary Call, but it only lasted for a few seconds when Krang hit her hard with his robot hand. 

"Such a weak little fairy." Krang says evilly as he continues to crush Mikey. Leo and Raph saw this and it angered them. Addie was like a sister to them and they hurried to help Mikey get out of Krang's grip. They jump off a piece from the ship and land on top of Krang. They brought out their weapons and pierced them in Krang's robot head. "Nobody messes..." Raph starts to say as he and Leo got Mikey out of Krang's grasp. Donnie jumps up and stabs his electric bo staff in Krang. "With Mikey and Addie!" Donnie finishes as Krang is electrocuted and falls down in his defeat.

Mikey gets up and goes over to the girls as they help Addie to her feet. Mikey grabs her and brings her into a hug. "Are you okay?" He asked she nods and is happy to see her turtle is okay. 

"Guys, Krang's down, but his ship's still building." Leo says as everyone sees that it's true. Mikey tosses the beacon towards Donnie at the same time he activates his drone. The turtles and the girls watch as the drone heads out, but it's going to be close. Donnie quickly calls the others and tells them to close the portal now. And they did! The drone made it out with the beacon and headed back towards to where the ship came from.

They did it! Earth was safe and everyone was cheering. The turtles each grabbed their girl and kissed her with happiness and passion. The girls were happy. Their home was safe and so were their families. The turtles and the girls landed safely on top of a building and watched Krang and the Techno drome disappear. 

When the portal closed it sent out a boom and pushed the group back. The turtles held their girls close when this happened, but no one was hurt. 

"Yeah, I knew that would work." Leo says as he helped Sapphire to her feet. "Wait, so you seriously thought us eight teenagers could save the whole world?" Mikey asked. 

Leo smiles and says, "Sure. Guys, we got something no one else has." And everyone knew what that was. They all brought their hands in, and when they started to lift them up in the air, the girls said, 'fairy power' while the guys said, 'turtle power' but Raph said 'garbage truck.' Everyone one looked at him with confusion. They did have that, they agreed but quickly went back to say what they really had. "Turtle and Fairy power!"