For The Love of Family

After the 'incident' at the Knicks game the girls and the turtles' left. Now they had to find a new spot to watch the game. Plus, when they were heading back, Mikey went into the Halloween parade, he was having a good time being out in the open, showing the people that he was a fun guy. Even though they didn't know that he was an actual turtle. 

When his brothers finally got him back down into the sewers, April called Donnie and told him about the files that she was able to get from Stockman. They showed that The Foot Clan was planning on breaking Shredder out of police custody. So, the guys took the girls home, where they would be safe, despite the girls' protest about taking care of themselves and transforming into fairies.

Ember's POV

I tried telling Raph to let me come with him to stop Shredder escaping from police custody, but he just was all, 'It's too dangerous for you to come' or 'I don't want to lose you.' So, I just sighed and went home. He dropped me off in an alley next to my house. We kissed goodbye, I told him to be careful and he assured me he will be. Once he left I walked inside and saw my whole family, in the living room. My parents were on the couch, cuddling with each other.
My older sister Elena, was sitting in the love seat.

And my little brothers, Luis and Carlos were sitting around the table playing, Go Fish.

"Hey Elena, how's college?" I asked her as I went over to hug her and sit with her. She hugged me back and shrugged her shoulders. "It's okay. My classes are going good. I'm getting closer to becoming a dental assistant." She said excited for her future career. I hope that once I graduate high school, I'll be able to open up my own gym for defenseless women. 

"So, how was your group date?" My mom asked me. "It was great. We had to leave early because, Roman and his brothers had a family emergency." I told them saying the lie that the girls and I thought of when we get home to tell our families. "You know mija, I still want to meet this Roman you've been dating for a year now." When dad said that I tensed up a little bit. 

I know I should tell my family about Raph, but I'm scared about what they would say if they saw that I was dating a six-foot talking mutant turtle. "Well, Papi, um I am sure that someday soon, when our schedules are clear with each other, we'll set up a day when you guys can meet Roman. Now if you'll excuse me, I am exhausted. I need to sleep so I am charged up for school tomorrow." I said good night to my family and headed up to my room.

~Time skip~

I just got out of the shower and was laying on my stomach on my bed, in my comfy Wonder Woman PJ's doing my homework. 

Ember's Bedroom:

Ember's PJ's: