Playlist part 2

previously the hype house members appeared in front on you u guys..

"hey how y'all doin" *tayler snorts* chase " cmon Chanel y r u being like this?" " y'all mouths getting dry talkin abt the same thing cuz ik mine is"  *tayler busts out laughing*  chase " tayler would u shut up!" tayler " okay still softish💀💀💀💀" chanel " anyways wut was u talking bout massa" *tayler wheezing* chase " i just want this to end" Chanel " it could've ended a long time ago but u kept throwing shade🤷🏾‍♀️" chase " okay but can u leave charli alone!?" chanel " she's wants reaction and i gave it to her then u come to her defense every time so get over urself boy💀" *tayler crying laughing and jumping* they walk away.

you both laugh and everyone is videoing. you walk around playlist with tayler and you see Bryce. you yell " bryce is that u muthfucker" he turns around and runs with his still softish pants hanging low under his ass. he says " yo tay, chanel wut y'all been up too"
(let's make Bryce hood😂) tayler " nuthin much u" "getting into fights like usual🥶"
you say " omg i have to have the pants and Tayler wants some too" he goes behind his stand and grabs to pairs you pay for them and you say " omg😗".

you all continue to have a great time at playlist and have drama. until Bryce gets into a fight. addison shoves him and slaps him. he yells " i didn't do shit to u, u just want clout" she says " no i don't" he says " u literally came up to me!" you and tayler somehow get in front. she keeps hitting him and he doesn't hit back. you've had enough so u start pulling your hair up and taking off you jacket.

tayler knows what's up so he pulls bryce back and tells him. Bryce is in still softish pants and a shirt that says fuck u on it. u jump in and Addison says " well if it isn't the famous Chanel" u say " im famous for a reason bitch" she spits in your face and everyone ooohs. she throws and punch and you start swinging. in that moment u let rage take over. you grabbed her by her hair and slammed her on the group until tony lopez and ondreaz came running over to stop it. Tayler picks u up and you scream " next time u put your hands on a guy im gunna fuck u up 10 times worse than he ever could!". she screams " game on bitch!".

Skip to being back home

The next chapter is gonna be a cute chapter about tayler and chanel since everything has been so violent lately💀☺️