Turnnn up

It was the last day before spring break and I was so ready. I got it chaged into this

Tayler pulls up in his mustang and you give him a peck on the lips

Tayler pulls up in his mustang and you give him a peck on the lips. You get to school and he says that he has to tell you something crazy after school, you get out of the car and walk into school. You walk into the cafeteria before they release you to the hallways and a group of jocks runs up to you. Because the hype houses 2 week trial was up they left and now chemire had no freinds because everyone knew she was a backstabbing bitch. They said there names were Tony,Ondreaz,Joe,And Jason. You already knew Jason so he said " I dare u to twerk on the cheer leaders table for $50" he pulls out a speaker. U say " nigga say less😌" he starts playing My Type ( Swaaetie) super loud every one is staring at y'all. You run up and jump up on top of there table and start twerking. Everyone is videoing and hyping it up. U jump down and Jason is dying laughing he gives u your $50 and y'all sit down again while everyone was still getting a kick out of it.

You chilled with them for the rest of the day since they were the bad kids and you fit in. Nothing happened at school so when you walked out tayler was there like usual. You got in the car and he said "okay so here's the mf tea bbygirl" u smile and he says " they want us to come to playlist" u look at him with wide eyes and say " tay r u on crack" he says " ya I am but they called and said they wanted us to come for more drama and stuff🤡"
U laugh and say " well let's start some drama then👀"