NadineElNada

Meet NadineElNada, the writer of the marvelous story Personal Trouble A story about Bilal and Laila. 
NadineElNada is one of the Writers I didn't get a chance to post their interview but Alhamdulillah.  Here it is.

🎤: First what is your full name and tell me a little bit about you.

❤:Hello, my name is Nadia leal Idris. I'm basically a fictional storyteller,poet, and a spoken word artist. I write on and off wattpad under the pen name Nadine El Nada. In 2018,  I participant of Yasmin El-Rufa'I foundation's creative writing workshop and have rendered poems in a number of events. I'm a Unilever brand ambassador,  a student of Geology in Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, and the owner of Nadern collections.

🎤:(in my mind) woww an entrepreneur.  Masha Allah.

🎤: How do you feel about your story a personal trouble and the love it is getting?

❤: it's actually so overwhelming.  I never expected this much people to be reading my story and it shocks me to no end whenever I read positive comments. I'm so thankful to each and everyone that has given my story their time and enjoyed it. The interesting part is that, even though the updates are very slow these days because of my crazy schedules, it doesn't stop my readers from reading the moment I post an update even if it's 2 a.m! Seriously, I'm so grateful you can't believe how much.

🎤: Alhamdulillah.  So who inspire you to write?(a writer?)

❤: I was a reader long before I was a writer. I used to read a lot of silhouette and harlequin novels, but the push to even attempt writing didn't come until I joined wattpad back in 2012. So to answer your question, yes, a writer by the name Ariana Godoy indeed inspired me to start writing. I don't know whether her name rings a bell, but she wrote My Wattpad Love. I can't ever forget that story because after I read it two things happened to me:1) I made some amazing friends from the book's fan page on Facebook and 2) it gave me the zeal to pick up my pen and start writing. There was a time I was off Wattpad for a couple of years, but the idea of personal trouble brought me back.

🎤: Awwn personal trouble fans surely owe a big thank you to ariana.

🎤: Do you have any plans for writing in the future?

❤:😀

❤:Yes, I do have plans  to hopefully publish a book in the next few years insha Allah. I want to get better first, I want to read more and travel too.

🎤:Where do you see yourself in 8-10  years?

❤: Married to the love of my life with a couple of kids, working in my field,  which is geology, travelling whenever there's the chance to, being an author and a successful business woman insha Allah. I really want to do well in life, I want to support my family in anyway I can and help those in need.

🎤: Insha Allah.

🎤: Favourite emoji? Last words?

❤: favourite emoji: the heart emoji❤- it's the symbol of love and you know, I love love.

❤: thank you so much( Arewa_Interviews) for this interview. I'm truly honoured,  may Allah bless you.

🎤: Thank you too nadia. Wishing you luck in your future endeavors ❤ Thank you so much and you're welcome.

So can we call Nadia our Entrepreneur writer of the year?

So NadineElNada there is this argument I got into with Mamama_aleeyu about personal trouble. Her statement was that " Bilal is a lecturer but he doesn't lecture laila"

and mine is that " bilal is a lecturer and he lectures laila too" . So who is correct? I just hope it is me😂.

It was so nice having this great interview with you. Thank you.

Vote
Comment
Share
Love