DeanxReader-1

Imagine...Singing with Dean in the car.

You were driving with Dean down an empty road, the windows down, letting the cool air inside the impala.You and Dean were getting food for the three of you, while Sam was waiting at your motel.You had met Sam and Dean on a hunt and you had been hunting with them ever since. You had grown close to both of the boys, Dean especially. You had been attracted to each other since you first met, so you started dating. The best part was that you both loved classic rock and sang out loud in the car together all the time.

Suddenly, the car was filled with the first few notes to a song you both loved. The intro to 'Eye of the tiger' blasted through the speakers, filling the air around you. Dean looked over at you grinning widely. "Y/N, are you ready!" He yelled over the music. You smiled widely," I was born ready!" You shout over the music laughing slightly. You both sang along to the words whole-heartedly. You played air guitar while Dean drummed against the steering wheel. The song ended with the two of you smiling.

All of a sudden, Dean leaned over giving you a quick kiss on your cheek, making you blush. "What was that for?"you question. "You look cute when you sing." he said with a wink. You blush once again, "Well, you weren't so bad yourself." you say nudging him with your elbow, laughing. He smiles at you and you smile back. You keep heading down the long, vacant road as a new song plays, you and Dean jamming out until you get to the motel.

-----------------------------------------
And that concludes my first imagine! I really hope you guys liked it and I'm sorry for any mistakes.Please make requests! I love you all :)