Part 1

Changbin pov:
We are all gearing up to go the the most feared gang of all of South Korea, Bts. We had always been in contact with them and are old friends of ours. It's the time now to make partnership and alliance with them. As I walked into the weapon room everyone was taking their guns of the wall and loading them up. I cleared my throat and spoke to them. "Listen you guys we are going to make alliance with Bts they are the most dangerous and unpredictable Mafia gang in South Korea so make sure you are still aware of your surroundings when we get there ok". Everyone nodded their head as they began to head into the van.

Chan was in the driver seat while I was in the passenger seat. As Chan drove to our destination. I warned them. "No one is to bring out their weapons unless I said so. Then again don't look so afraid Bts has helped us a few times". As we reached the mansion and the front door were open. "Ok I.N you stay in the van with Seungnin while we go inside". I.N replied. "Changbin, will you guys be long". I laughed as I heard is shaking voice he was terrified. "We won't be long ok".

As myself and the rest of Strag kids walked inside the house there was no security or members of Bts anywhere. We all looked at each other confused. As we walked deeper inside the mansion we heard screaming a girl screaming. "PLEASE STOP SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASEEEE". I told them to take their guns out. Hyunjin aim his gun towards the direction the screaming was coming from. "There up, there". Hyunjin shouted. I didn't hesitated and ran up the stairs. The screams and sobbing had gotten louder. "GET OFF ME YOUR HURTING ME". "SHUT UP". Is all I heard when I reached the door trying to open it but it was locked so I kick it down, as we entered the room, we could not believe the sight in front of us.

It was a young girl underneath Jungkook. She was fighting him to stop, but he was stronger and was covering her mouth. He was trying to rape her and she was panicking. I yelled and ran over to them. "WHAT THE FUCK JUNGKOOK GET OFF HER".  and I grabbed Jungkook and threw him to the floor. While I looked to the frighted girl I could see the the sadness and fear all over her face.

10 minutes ago before Stray kids arrived.
(Y/n) pov.
I was in my bedroom looking out the window wishing I could just run away from them but couldn't I did try that and got punished. There was a loud bang on my door and Jungkook walked in.  He laughed and locked the door. "Princess we have guest soon so I need you to stay up hear and not make a sound ok". I looked up at him as he was away a inch away. "Yes sir" I was in fear he had the biggest smirk on his face and I knew what he was going to do. "Please Jungkook no". He grabbed my arms and I began to fight back. "No please stop". He picked me up and threw me on the bed. I crawled backwards on the bed as my back hit the wall. He took off his suit jacket and began to unbuckle his belt, while looking at me in the eyes.

I began to sob. "JJ...Jungkook.....please no I don't want ttt...this". I stuttered and he threw his belt on the floor and grabbed my legs and pulled my towards him I tried to grab the sheets but I couldn't grip fast enough. He whispered in my ear. "I going to make you feel good princess". I sobbed to him and he began trying to take off my shirt. I screamed. "PLEASE STOP SOMEBODY HELP ME". As he struggle trying to get my top off he tried to take my shorts off. I sobbed and screamed harder.
"GET OFF ME YOUR HURTING ME". And he yelled telling me to shut up and cover my mouth I began to panic.

I was about to give up once again as this is just a regular routine for me I heard someone yell. "WHAT THE FUCK JUNGKOOK GET OFF HER". Jungkook was thrown on the floor by a guy I have never seen before I panic and crawled backwards towards the bed wall. I was scared of him and the others who were standing pointing the guns at Jungkook.

Han pov
Jungkook stood up and laughed at us . "Stay kids you have came early then I expected". I looked at him in disgust. "What the fuck is wrong with you she is a teenager she is underage you sick freak". I walked up to him all up in his face. Suddenly the girl started choking on her sobs, unable to hold back her tears. We all looked at her with concern. She called to us. "Please help me". As Hyunjin was going to approach the girl Jungkook pushed me out and blocked Hyunjin.

Changbin pov
"Jungkook let the girl go right now or I swear to god I wont hesitate to shoot you and the rest of your gang ." I yelled at the top of my lungs while aiming my gun at Jungkook chest. Followed my the rest of Stray kids pointing their guns. I had to get her out of here I could see cuts on her wrist and bruises. Jungkook looked at the gun and then to me smiling. "Changbin you won't shoot me, none of you have the guts to shoot me you came here to  make alliance and that what we should be doing".

Chan spoke. "We don't want to make alliance with your sick twisted fuck of a gang". "Chan, buddy... she mine I took her away from her family she my girlfriend. Lately she been a naughty girl, so I had to teach her a lesson anyways ." Jungkook looked at the girl "it's not her first time to ever sleep with me so you don't have to waste your time".  We all stared in shock, obviously this wasn't the first time jungkook  has done this to her we had to get her out of here.

(Y/n) pov
I sat still looking at them in fear suddenly changbin I think his name hit Jungkook at the side of his face with his gun knocking him out instantly. "Hey it's alright we can get you somewhere safe what is your name". I began to shake with fear not sure if I not able to trust them but I answered them. "(Y/n)". They gave me a reassuring smiled. "I am changbin. This is Han, Hyunjin, Chan , Felix and Minho.". He talked to his earpiece. "Seungmin get you first aid kit we be needed it and get ready for us we are leaving". He turned to Chan and Felix. "Guys help her up and quick we need to go".

As they approach me I began to panic. The two boys bent down to my level and I flinched, scooting back afraid that they would continue what Jungkook didn't finished. I held in my tears. "Shhhh it's ok we would never hurt you". Felix had the most deepest Aussie accent I ever heard and it was quiet soothing. Chan asked "Is it ok if I lift you back to our van you look very weak". He had also a Aussie accent. I gulped hard but I had risk it this could be my only chance of escaping.