01. Kichou Nohime

"Good Morning Jojo." The white haired 17 years old girl politely greeted as the unusually tall muscular 17-year old boy looked at her with curiosity just like every morning when they found themselves on the usual same path they go to school.

Jotaro Kujo couldn't fathom how this girl doesn't basically annoys him. Maybe because she's dainty and ladylike? He doesn't really know. He easily gets annoyed over the high pitched voice of women, even his own mother, yet he found the soft spoken lady albeit different.

"Good morning." He curtly replied, adjusting his hat to cover his eyes. He would always find himself responding to her greetings and sometimes, his eyes would drift towards the violet eyed beauty.

Yare Yare. He thought to himself as he was started to get swarmed by pesky women from her school. And he hated it.

~~~~~~~

"Goodbye Jojo, see you tomorrow." Kichou slightly waved over the black haired young man who had a big frown over his face as she found him hiding behind one of the trees on the campus, smoking his cigarette. 

"Yeah." The boy grunted in reply as he adjusted his cap. With words enough said, Kichou proceeded to walk away from her classmate and started her journey on her way home.

The young lady had always been modest, conservative, polite and highly intelligent as what her classmates and friends described her to be. Maybe because her family imposes Japanese Values among their household members which prompted her to be very ladylike and poise. 

As Kichou walk on her usual way home, she found herself looking at a convenience store.

'An ice cream before going home wont hurt.' She mentally says to herself as she brought her favorite matcha ice cream. 

Inside the store, there were two men, about late 20s looking at her with dirty looks in their eyes. The man with blonde dyed hair whistled at her as she walked by the counter.

"Hey, lady. Your legs are so pretty. It would look prettier if my head will be in between them." Both of them laughed at their dirty joke. Unknowingly, a certain stand had manifested itself as Kichou started to sweat bullets. She hated swines like them.

After buying her ice cream, she noticed that the two men were following her. Throwing disgusting pick-up lines which made her shudder. The Oiran, her stand, which had already manifested, gripped her samurai so tight, seemingly holding itself from lashing out.

Upon passing an alley, the two men suddenly pulled her into the dark alley which caused her to squeal.

"Don't move!" The brown haired man threatened as he put on a sharp knife near her throat. The young woman started to fear for her life. From the back of her mind, she knew that if she uses her stand, she might kill these people.

"Woah! What a great catch boys!" Another two men appeared as they walked towards the other two holding her. Pulling her further into the dark alley, the men started groping her from everywhere. The Oiran started to unsheath her samurai when suddenly...

"Oi, pigs, what are you doing." A familiar deep voice made everyone stop, including her stand as she had the chance to call out his name.

"Jojo!"

"Nothing man! We are just enjoying here, now go on before we break your neck." One of them taunted as they tried to shoo the guy. Jojo's eyes widened in anger as he heard their excuse.

At this point, he no longer had mercy to these thugs. How dare they hurt women, especially someone like her. He threw in himself as he started beating the guys to oblivion. Suddenly, he noticed a purple humanoid fingers overlapping his hands. His eyes widen as he stopped moving, observing the purple spiritlike creature hovering her.