18. Ice Creams & Him

Start from the beginning

It had been over ten minutes now and Noah still hadn't reached. I let out a small sigh, looking down at Kiko, who was sleeping peacefully on my bed.

After a while, I finally heard the bell go off and immediately rushed downstairs to open the door.

And there he was, standing in his glory.

Hot as fuck. I thought to myself.

Was I drooling?

He was carrying a bag which probably had ice cream in it and it instantly made me smile.

Ice Cream and him; the best combination ever.

I closed the door as soon as he walked in.

Kiko must had woken up as he rushed down, wiggling his tail at Noah.

Noah wasted no time and immediately picked him up after putting the bag down at the table.

He cuddled Kiko closer to his chest, murmuring something as he put him down after a minute, making me smile at him.

"Where's my hug?" I questioned, making him roll his eyes playfully at me.

"Why would I hug you? You didn't even wake me up." he said, his voice was clearly laced with sass, making me narrow my eyes at him.

"Okay, then." I picked up the ice cream boxes and walked upstairs with him following me.

I sat down at the corner of my bed and Noah quickly sat down next to me.

For a while we didn't say anything at all. It wasn't like the silence was awkward. We both were aware that I was just playing around and it stayed like this until he started poking my bicep gently.

"Hi, Blaire." he mumbled and I tried to fight off the smile which was about to appear on my face.

Noah being Noah, for the next few minutes kept on poking me, murmuring countless hi's until he was finally done with it.

I gave him a bored look.

"Want your hug?" he questioned with a smile dangling across his lips and I immediately wrapped my arms around him.

His body's warmth for enough for me to relax and knowing that he'd be gone for a few days made me tighten my embrace.

I let out a sigh in relief when he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer.

"I'm sorry for not waking you up but you needed that sleep." I mumbled and he chuckled in response.

"Yeah, I did."

I'm always right, you doofus. I thought to myself as I mentally rolled my eyes.

"You're not sleepy, right?" I questioned and he pulled away from the hug as he scoffed in response.

"I just slept for more than seven hours, Blaire."

"You're welcome." I giggled softly, which made me earn a chuckle from Noah.

Soon, we moved onto my bed as we ate ice cream and talked about random stuff.

I was leaning on his chest with my head laid on it as I was settled in between his legs.

Noah had his arms wrapped loosely around my waist as I played with his fingers, tracing patterns on them and sneaking a few glances of him here & there, only to find him smiling at me.

"For how many days will you be gone?" I murmured, looking at him.

"Ten days." he let out a sigh and I nodded my head slowly.