"How will you manage everything, Ragu?" Swara asked Ragini worriedly

"You think managing these things will be hard for me?"

"Yeah. Because I know that you will manage the people and chores, but how will you manage yourself, alone?"

"Do you think I'm that much weak, Swara? What would you if you're trapped in a dark forest, alone? You'll try to find light somewhere; adjust ourselves there. It's just like that. I'm in the light now moreover I can adjust here. We can't expect to have anyone besides us all the life. In fact, we should learn to take care of ourselves. And you know what; you should start taking a 7 month crash course, okay. You can't be a child after coming here."

"I don't think I would need that. And even if I needs it, you're my trainer by default. No one can be better than you!" Swara rolled her eyes along with the first statement. Her and Laksh is a big question mark now!

"Hey, that will turn out to be a mistake dear. Don't forget that our Maa, Dadi and Dida are more experienced than me. And what, Huh? Are you making me older than them?" Ragini reverted trying to lighten the mood.

Swara bit her tongue realizing the blunder. "Yeah, I know. But with you, it will more comfortable. I mean like group study; peer group, comfortable, person with more knowledge on a subject will be sun, others will be planets. Simple yet Effective. Wah! I have become better in explanation, no?"

"Yeah yeah!" Ragini said while smiling and got distracted with a knock.

•~•×✿ו~•

"Ragini, I don't know what to say. I mean you did this much.."

"Laksh, come to the point." Ragini's voice was rigid, void of any emotions that would encourage him to continue his words.

How he wished the time flies back to when all these turned upside down! If he could walk back time, he would rectify each of his mistake and would treasure her as a wonderful friend. If he could, he would never do anything that would bleed her heart!

But Life is all about being dynamic. The cycle has to go on... The decisions, words, actions, everything has to be spontaneous. Neither of them can be retrieved back. Only option if to regret and repent.

Laksh stammered more struggling to get into the matter while Ragini shook her head in disappointment and turned to go.

"Ragini" He called softly.

How much she wanted to hear her name like this, with affection as if he needs her at the moment! She closed her eyes struggling not to cry and be weak before the person who made feel the weakest.

"Hm." She heaved a breath and said with a cold voice.

'Till morning she was better.' Laksh sighed on Ragini's behavioral changes.

She couldn't help but feel bitter towards Laksh. He had to think before speaking. He should have trusted her sister. He shouldn't have 

"You are upset with me?" Laksh asked and cursed himself for asking the stupidest question. 'Of course Yes! It's obvious. When did I become such an idiot?.. I have always been..'

Ragini chose not to answer the question. "You want to say something or not? I don't think you'll ever say anything on time, especially to me."

Laksh was surprised. Its true that he didn't expect her to be like she was before but never in his dreams had he thought of such words from Ragini. The Ragini he knew always had the touch of politeness and kindness in her words.