𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕠𝕔𝕙𝕒 Bar

Start from the beginning

"Dude what?! She's cute and kinky? You should have went for it." Todoroki teased the boy, snickering.

"Nah, she was fucking creepy!" He said taking a sip out of his drink.

The boys then talked about their week and their plans for next week.

"So how are you and momo doing?" Izuku asked after taking the last sip of his glass.

"Oh yea we're great! It's only been a few weeks of us dating but she's it, she's the one!" Todoroki slurred with a grin. Izuku's heart felt so uplifted with joy hearing this from his buddy. He felt so happy for him.

"Speaking of girls look at that one over there- dude she's totally you're type!" Shouto exclaimed. Izuku turned and his jaw dropped.

At the bar there was a petite brunette with a bob who had a natural light pink tint to her face. She wore a pink top that was semi exposing in the chest area and some tight black jeans that tightly hugged her thick ass.

Izuku was now a bright red. Even though she was really pretty, she seemed to be taken. There was a tall man sitting besides her, and they were pretty close. To close.

"N-nah, she's taken." He said and signaled a waitress.

"Can I get two drinks, one Fireball and a Paloma please?" He asked. The waitress nodded and left to the bar. Todoroki lifted a brow.

"No she's not. That dude is obviously trying to hit on her, she's so uncomfortable look at her." Todoroki commented.

Now that he mentioned it, Izuku did notice the female's nervous smile and her terrified eyes. Her body language signaled for help. His heart sank to the floor, she looked extremely uncomfortable.

"Go do something about it." Shouto said to his friend.

"W-what am I supposed to do? I'm going to et smushed if I even try." Izuku said feeling terrified.

"Oh! Pretend that you're her boyfriend! I mean, is not like that's not what's gonna happen anytime soon." Shouto said. Izuku felt his face get hot.

"That's a good idea though." Deku mumbled.

"Then go! I'll be waiting." Shouto winked. Deku nodded and got up.

He was really doing this. Holy shit. He felt his heart beat out of his chest. He took a deep breathe and walked towards her.

"Hey babe, I'm back." Izuku said in a soft voice, placing his hand on her shoulder. She felt super tense.

He looked towards the front of the bar where Todoroki was at. He was smiling ear to ear giving him two thumbs ups. The female looked up at him in confusion, the male looked at him in anger.

"Who are you?" The guy asked Izuku.

"That's none of you're business. But this is my girlfriend, I'm asking kindly for you to move away from her." Deku growled in anger.

"Your girlfriend? She hasn't even mentioned you to me, this is your boyfriend?" He asked the brunette. She nodded nervously.

"What a slut." The guy said and got up from his seat. Leaving the bar. Izuku took his hands of her shoulder. Her shoulders fell.

"Are you okay?" Midoriya asked the female. She looked at him as if he were some angel.

"Yes...yes I am. Thank you so much." She said with a soft smile.

"No problem, you looked super uncomfortable." Deku commented.

"I was." She chuckled the two shared a few seconds of awkward silence.

"Oh my goodness, where are my manners- here, here sit. I'm Uraraka Ochaco, nice to meet you." The female said patting the seat next to her then extending her hand to shake Izuku's.

"I'm Midoriya Izuku, the pleasure is all mine." He sat down and smirked, shaking her hand.

"Anyways, what is someone like you doing in a place like this by yourself?" Izuku asked curiously. The petite blushed from embarrassment.

"I just wanted a drink, I've been feeling super stressed." she smiled and took a sip from her glass.

"By yourself?" Deku asked scratching his head. The brunette nodded with a smile.

"Yea, I do it every now and then. I need time to myself." she smiled. Deku never really thought about giving time to himself. He's always working or studying his ass off. From there the two chatted for about half an hour, they got along so easily and laughed at each other's jokes. then a little jingle rang from Ochaco's back pocket.

"Midoriya shhh- hHHH" she couldn't keep her laugh in. Neither could the boy.

"H-hello?" Ochaco asked, still trying to shush the boy from his laghter. Her face immediately went from happy and pink to nervous and pale.

'M-mom, I know! I didn't think there would be this much traffic...I'm on my don't worry. Yup, yea. Bye I love you too, I'll see you in a bit." She hung up with a 'yikes' face.

"I'm so sorry Izuku, but I gotta go, I forgot I was going to visit my parents today." She said gathering her things.

"Wait, at least let me walk you out." Deku insisted. She smiled and nodded her head. As they walked to the door Deku texted Shoto that he was walking Ochaco out and to get out of the bar.

As the two finally stopped to her car she smiled and looked at Deku.

"Thank you again, thank you so much." She said.

"Oh, no no. It's no problem." He smiled. Ochaco got her purse and pulled out a piece of paper and a pen. Writing something down and handing it to Deku.

"Here's my uh... My number. You can give me a call if you like." She smiled and gave him a kiss on the check, quickly getting in her car and driving away. Deku was a bright red, he stood still from shock and embarrassment. Shoto's laugh snapped him out of his thoughts.

"MIDORIYA! GUESS WHAT! I GOT THAT!" Todoroki exclaimed. Deku was confused.

"Wait what do you me-" he stopped himself and thought about it more.

"WHAT THE HECK YOU WEIRDO!" His face was bright pink as he saw the live photo taken of Ochaco kissing Deku's cheek.

"What even was that paper that she handed you?" Shoto asked playing dumb and taking the paper from his hand and looking at it.

"My man!" Todoroki said and have him a high five.

Deku smiled. Maybe he had a chance with her.

Words: 1,524