The baby then stirred in her sleep – this, of course, did not go unnoticed by the figure and made nearly all of his limbs go stiff – before she opened her eyes slowly, revealing a pair of big, bright light blue doe-like irises to the figure. She released a soft yawn and blinked before she looked up, then her eyesight went to focus on a mysterious cloaked figure that held her. Tilting her head to the side slightly, her mind immediately moved to think that the person must be one of her parents, which made her send a gummy smile at them and reach her chubby hands out to them while letting out a coo in doing so.

Seeing that sight, the figure was taken aback. He unconsciously began to near his index finger to the baby and when the cold finger of his was grasped by a warm chubby hand as well as a giggle entered his hearing, the figure immediately knew it. Although he still could not quite understand what the foreign feeling was, he knew that he took a liking to her that night, at that time.

And something – or someone – that had taken his interest had to always be safe, away from people who had a bad intention to her.

Placing the baby back onto the crib even though with a bit of reluctance and pulling out his wand from one of the pockets of his robe, the figure pointed it at the clueless baby.

He knew that he would face a consequence after this, yet he did not care.

"The last child that I tried to kill… had taken most of my power. However, I just have enough for one more spell and that is what I'm going to give you. I'll have you soon, my dear." He uttered, a smirk slowly creeping up to his lips. "Amora Compero!"

As soon as he said a spell that was never heard of by any wizards and witches, wisps of light pink smoke along with small hearts escaped from the tip of his wand and another spell, he disappeared.

Two or three minutes before he did, meanwhile, Emily suddenly woke up with a gasp as she shot up from her lying position that caused her husband to emerge from a state of sleeping and to be worried. The woman pursed her lips and told him that she had a rather horrible dream that had to do with their own daughter – which was someone taking their child from them – and even if she had escaped from the dream, she could not shake off the uneasy feeling within her heart.

After hearing what had bothered her, Brian tried to assure her that it was only a dream, but both of them froze in their places the moment their hearings apprehended a sound of a giggle, a baby's giggle to be exact. Though they exchanged looks, there was only one thing on their mind at that time.

Their daughter was in danger.

Not wasting a single second, the adults scrambled off from their bed and sprinted up towards the room of the baby. When they got nearer and nearer, they broadened their eyes as they could sense it, the familiar powerful dark magic that caused them to feel pressured by it as well as their skins to crawl. There was no doubt that there was an intruder in their home, and it was none other than…

Voldemort.

As soon as they arrived, wands in their hands, Emily quickly reached her other hand out to grip the handle of the door and pushed it open, almost breaking the door – but it was not like she paid mind to it. Whereas Brian pointed his wand at the door and he already had a spell that he wanted to cast at the person – well, he guessed that guy could never be called a person – who dared to step his foot on their property and go to their baby daughter.