"Well I definitely see where you get those good looks from. It's nice to meet you Mrs. St. Clair."  I said politely. Good thing I put some eye drops in my eyes and sprayed my Dior Suavge cologne on.

"Call me Cassidy, Mrs. St. Clair makes me sound too old." She said patting my hand with her other one. "This is my husband Lamar."

He stood up, and we really saw eye to eye. He just looked at me then didn't say anything. It felt really awkward because I never thought I would meet her parents, especially on Christmas. I met her other two sisters, Vera, and Nadia. They seriously almost looked like triplets, but there are some differences between the three.

"So what is it that she has to come over her for." Her dad said.

"Daddy, come on, August isn't that bad. She is such a sweetheart, and is as gentle as a feather." I felt attacked by that statement.

"Wooooow, thanks for making me seem like a simp." I said sarcastically, and her sisters and mom laughed. I'm surprised her mom knows what that is.

"Because you are." I rolled my eyes while her mom pulled a chair out for me to sit in. "I wanted to do this here, then we can do the same at your parents too."

Kiana went upstairs for a moment while we all sat in silence. Once she came back, she had a white box in her hand.

"Here." Kiana handed it to me. I wanted to say something with this basic ass wrapping, but I don't think I should say anything just yet.

I tore the paper off the box, and opened it. The first thing on it is a note.

So you are probably wondering why I made you come here. My dad is overprotective so please don't mind him. Trust me, there is not one person I have brought home that he liked.

I stifled a laugh because this dude seems like he wants to rip my head off.

I know you are very observant, and you probably noticed some signs. You know I wouldn't turn down one of your joints or blunts. You probably saw that I slowed down majorly on drinking, and drank one glass of wine out of two weeks. So to cut things short and sweet, here's a picture.

On the back of the paper there is an ultrasound on it. My hands started shaking, and tears started to come. I looked at the pregnancy test and it is positive. I pulled her into a hug, and kissed her repeatedly.

"I can't believe you're pregnant. I-I knew something was off. You were glowing too much, and just your actions with my ex wife on Thanksgiving just..."

I looked over to her mom who hand her hands over her mouth with tears coming out of her eyes. I handed her the note or letter, whatever, and she saw the ultrasound. Her sisters surrounded her mom looking at it.

"So who is the father?" her dad said looking unemotional.

"August is. She is different, and born differently than us." Kiana said.

"What the fuck do you mean?" I could the angry tone in his voice.

"Meaning, my DNA is messed up a bit. Scientifically women only carry X chromosomes, and men carry both Y and X. In my case I have two X chromosomes that identifies me as a girl, and a Y that changed some aspects of my development. In smaller words, I'm a girl born with a dick." I said. This man will not ruin my happiness regardless if he likes it or not.

"No daughter of mine will have some freaks baby. Kiana either get an abortion or you can never come back here again, and cut all communication with all of us." he demeaned to her.

I just started laughing because he really thinks he can control a grown ass woman.

"God don't like ugly and you sir are showing your ugly head. She ain't doing it, if she wanted to it would have been done already. Allat shit you sayin' na ain't gone happen, flat out. Your daughter is having my baby my nigga." I said letting my accent come fully out.

"So you're going to let this thug talk to me like this." He pointed to me.

"Nigga, do I look like one. I look like a fucking white boy. Stop playin wit meh." I said. I look over to see Kiana with tears down her face. I pulled her into my arms and rubbed her back. Vera and Nadia came over hugging her too, turning this into a group hug.

"Lamar, you are crazy as hell for saying that to her. I think you forgot a few things. NOTHING in this house belongs to you. NOTHING is in your name. That money in that account is mine, the car you drive is mine, the phone you use is MINE. The clothes on your back IS MINE. So I would suggest you rethink that statement you just said." And I oop. Well I know who wears the pants in this marriage. I don't know if she pulled a Beyonce on that ass or Mariah Carey.

"Kiana what's your choice."  Still pressing like his wife did just dog his ass out.

"I'm keeping my baby. Fuck you for even thinking that I would kill my baby because you said so. Pooh, in a way I kind of trapped you."

"Im cool wit it. All I know is my baby girl or baby boy will be that deal." I said placing my hand on her stomach. "You been havin' dis' baby fever and shit. And you know pull out game is bout weak as hell."

Her sisters laughed, and her mom just shook her head.

"Then get out." he yelled.

"Aye yo my man, didn't yo wife just put you in yo place." I said. I turned my attention to Kiana. "Put yo stuff on so I can tell my folks."

"Do you mind if we come with you August? I would love to meet my grandchild's other parent family." Cassidy said. Damn another Momma C. Oo I have to break the news to her too.

"Say less. We nice peoples, they might be drinking and smoking by na." I said. Kiana told me that I could keep the ultrasound because she has copies.

"Lamar, you can leave. Call an Uber because you are not taking my car. I'll let you get yourself a hotel, but after that your card is cut off. Leave my keys too. Also, since you want to be disrespectful, better find a job because your phone will be cut off soon. Don't take anything you didn't pay for. Call a lawyer because I will be filing for divorce." Her mom put on these black thigh high books, and a brown mink coat.

Well shit, I thought my marriage was some bullshit.