veintitrés

Maddison Cobalt

"You can leave. I'm pretty sure Kiana wants her spare key back." Da- August said to me.

This isn't the shy, weird, conservative person Cheyenne told me about. This can't be, because if this is she is about dumb as shit.

I... Fuck why am I so turned on by this. Dadd-August gently picked up Kiana and laid her correctly in the bed.

"Why you still here? Is there something you need?" She stood in front of me sporting a semi while smoking a joint, and a glass of wine in her other hand.

I didn't know what to say. I've never been in this demeaning and compromising position.

"You know if you're gonna just stare at it like that, then take a fucking picture. I mean look at you covered in cum, not even trying to fix yourself. So again what you gone do?" She said with a firm voice.

"Please."

"Please what?" I downed the rest of the wine, putting the glass down, and began stroking herself.

"Can I please suck you off." I asked daddy.

August Alvarez

I can't believe what I did, and how I did it. This is just leaving me flabbergasted.

"You are one wild ass nigga. Not even twenty-four hours passed, and you acted totally different." Kiana said. We woke up not to long ago. "Just slapping people with ya dick.

"I know. I gotta tell Jevon and them, they will not, absolutely not believe me." I said being too happy about this.

I didn't know I had that in me to be honest. I would never soberly do that to a woman, but that's the bitch who my ex cheated on me with, so oh well.

"I wouldn't believe you too, but you did, I saw and damn daddy." I shook my head. I swear Kiana is just glowing, but I know her after sex glow and this isnt that type of glow. "Kiki come here."

"What."

"I swear I see a damn change in you. Skin glowing, these tities are getting bigger which I think you should get them pierced, you getting thicker, I mean you look fucking amazing." I said as I sat on the edge of the bed holding on to her. Highkey if she gets her nipples pierced I'd be on her titities like a newborn baby.

"I wanted to wait until Christmas, but it's hard because you are so observant." her hands ran through my hair, then started playing with my baby hairs on my neck. "Your hair grew longer."

"Aye focus, tell me what it is." I said smacking her ass.

"No, you have to wait." she  said. "Come take a shower with me."

Everything I have been seeing is all signs of pregnancy. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind having a child by her. But in the same token I just got divorced and now I'm going to be a pappy. I'm not going to press it though, I'll let her tell me when she is ready. We stayed in the shower for a good hour until the water became cold.

We didn't do anything in there but just showered. Still in shock about what I did. I am to scary for some shit like that.

"Alright for real, how did you find that place." I asked her.

"Remember two weeks back, we had one more place to go, but you didn't want to look at anymore that day. So I called the guy back and set up another date for us to go look at it." She said drying her hair off.

Now I remembered because everyone we looked at was either too small or cost too much for a small area. I nodded my head, and continued to put some clothes on.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that. So you still not gone tell me. I can keep a secret." I pouted.

She came over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Nope. You have to wait just like everyone else."

"Fine. I'll talk to you later." I was about to throw a temper tantrum, but with this new me I can't be doing that.

I kissed her lips one last time before I left.

"You should really get your nipples pierced though. I'd be on them nipples so much you would think I'm trying to get you to lactate." I heard breast milk is sour though. But then again some can be sweet though. I really wanna find out if she is pregnant with my baby.

-

1:15 P.M

"So this is the place guys." I opened the doors to my new restaurant.

"Damn this is pretty big. I'm proud of you kid." My actual dad said.

"I need to call a construction company, and a design team to get some things in order for me. Then I have to buy all the appliances and apply for a lot of licenses here." I said.

"Don't forget a cleaning crew too. You're gonna have to call an exterminator to make sure no bugs are living here, and everything. Then hire a bunch of people too." Tyrese aka Stepdad said.

I walked around still having that same vision in my head of how this is going to look.

"I know." I have 144 thousand left for everything. Hopefully I will not cost me much to do everything though.

Maybe a few hundred for the exterminator, maybe a couple thousand for the construction team, a lot for appliances and licensee. Then having to buy a shit ton of ingredients. Man I'm going to be busy.

"So guys I have to tell you some wild ass shit I did last night."

"What?" They both said.

"Alright so after the divorce went through and approved I bought this place. So Kiana took me back to her place, she only had a glass of wine, and I drinked and smoked. Next thing you know, we getting it in and shit. Why ole girl as in her ex girlfriend and the same girl who Cheyenne cheated on me with walks in her place. I guess Kiana didn't get her spare key back. So she walks in on us and she just watching. Something in me was like let this hoe watch me fuck her ex into the sheets, the MATTRESS my guy. Shordy legit was getting off to it. I straight got in my body, on some true disrespectful shit. Like Kiki is a squirter, so I had ole girl mad close to my shit, and she squirted on me and ole girl. Then I nutted inside her, and old girl face. Told her to leave the key and bounce. I think she didn't wipe that shit off her face." I said not finishing the rest of the story.

"That's my fucking daughter. Handle that shit." My dad became overly proud.

"Okay. Okay youngin."

"That ain't all what happen. She stayed there kneeling after I made sure my shordy was cool. I'm like you still here. She looking at it like she was hungry or something. So I'm like let's see what this mouth all about because it must be something if I'M getting cheated on. She went to work, I got mine for the third time, and kicked her out the crib." I said. My accent just full blown out.

It's weird because it doesn't truly come out like this. All I wanna know is who the fuck is the other side of me and why didn't it come out earlier in my life. I had to get heart broken just to me this way.