15 Green is not less...

Start from the beginning

Arnav also sensed the difference. Khushi stopped interacting with her friends. She looked lost. It was not hard for him to understand why? And he understood her stand too. These three days will be tough to push, it seems. He badly wanted to talk to Khushi. Thank God she reserved the ticket for the next day of the last day. He was waiting for the chance to open his heart up.... Byword... by action... by gesture... he was not ready to miss...

The same fear dominated their friends' minds also. They wanted Arnav and Khushi to sort out all the issues before them stepping out of the college. Aman planned something with the help of his friends. They all agreed to it. They were ready to implement the plan.

......

Previous day of the last day

Every face of our friend gang had been carrying sadness.

NK: We are going to get separated.

La: Yes... until now we are happy, enjoying our college life. But here on, many more responsibilities are waiting for us...

Payal: You and Khushi are going for the specialist studies...but we are joining in the different hospitals.

Aman: Hey... it's not permanent. We will be together again soon.

NK: Yes... he is right. We will work together in Nannav's hospital.

Aman: Why not we have a party, only in between us?

LA: Wow... great idea...

NK: Yes... that will be remarkable...

Khushi: When?

Aman: Today evening.

Payal: What's the spot?

Akash: In whose house?

Aman: No no... our houses won't be comfortable. We can't enjoy the party if our family members present there.

Arnav: Yeah... no doubt. It won't be like a party then.

Aman: What about Arnav's farmhouse?

NK: Amazing idea...

Arnav: yeah... I'm fine with that. I will bring Khushi there.

Khushi: No need ... I will come on my own...

Arnav gulped down his uneasiness.

NK: Are you sure Khushi?

Khushi: Yes... I will be there on time.

LA: Any dress code?

Payal: Red saree....

Arnav smiled.... but his smile got vanished a next second.

Khushi: No... not red... something else...

She knew very well that Arnav was glaring at her but she refused to look at him.

La: Ok... plain saree... any color...

Payal: Ok...

Khushi nodded ok.

Aman: Ok fine... we will meet at Arnav's farmhouse at 7 o'clock.

Everyone: Done.

....

Arnav reached the farmhouse with all his friends' favorite eatables. He didn't ask NK and Akash to join him because he knew they will pick their girlfriends up. Before Aranv called Aman, he himself called Arnav and told him he will be a little late as his cousin sister arrived at his home. So Arnav came to the farmhouse to make arrangements.