Villain? pt. 2/I'm sorry my dudes

Start from the beginning

"I never really had the best childhood. My parents blamed me for a lot of things that I didn't do."

"Jack Jones! Why did you throw rocks at the neighbor's fence?!", yelled an angry woman towards a five-year-old Jack who was in the middle of drawing a simple stick figure portrait of his family.

Startled, Jack started to explain that he'd been in his room the whole day. He didn't go outside once today.

However, his mother was having none of it and cut him off, "Stop! I don't want to hear it! As punishment, you won't get dinner tonight!". And with that, his mother stormed out of the room, leaving a teary-eyed Jack staring at her as she exited.

"Since my parents were pretty influential people, everyone believed them when they told people that they had a problem child."

"Did you hear about the child of the Jones'?", he heard from nearby gossipers. "They say he's a problem child. His poor parents already run a large company, he's just a brat trying to make a scene."

It hurt to hear that but Jack couldn't do anything about it. All he could do was be the perfect little child for his parents and bear through it. Yes, that's all he had to do, and then his parents would stop it! He had to be the golden boy or else his parents would get mad again.

All he had to do was smile. (No matter how fake it felt.)

"It didn't take long for their kids to notice and pick up the habit of staying away from me. Before long, rumors among the kids were normal too."

Jack was at the small sandpit at the corner of the park. He had a plastic castle mold in one hand a small plastic shovel in the other. He was making a sandcastle. Earlier he asked the other kids if they wanted to make sandcastles with him but all they did was point at him and whisper, completely ignoring him.

Unbeknownst to them, he could hear their whispers. They were about him, what they had heard their own parents say about him before.

"I overheard dad talking about this kid. He says he's trouble."

"Mom told me to stay away from him. I wonder why?"

"My parents' say I should stay clear of him."

Every whisper hurt and it took all of Jack's willpower to not cry or lash out. He couldn't lash out lest the rumors and punishments from his parents got worse.

"But that all changed when my parents died in a plane crash. I was home at the time so I didn't get hurt but my parents didn't make it out alive."

It was 4 in the afternoon. Jack was just scrolling through the different channels when he found the news channel.

"There has been a plane crash in the sea. The plane was housing only a few people but none had survived. Among the deaths were the two leaders of the Jones Company, ------- Jones and ------- Jones."

Jack's world had stopped the moment he had heard the news report. Sure his parents were a little bit harsh on him but he never wanted them to die.

"Since my parents were basically rich, a lot of people wanted to steal our stuff. That's when I met the Professor. He saved me from a few thieves who wanted to hurt me.", Joker said fondly when mentioning the Professor.

Jack looked at the thief in front of him with fear as they dodged his last working trap. The other traps were deactivated by the thief's henchman, leaving him to deactivate the last trap.

The thief got closer and closer until he lifted up the crowbar in his hand, preparing to swing it at the child in front of him before he was punched in the face.

"Tch, harming a child?", questioned the mysterious figure. "You really are a regular thief."

After knocking the thief and throwing all the unconscious thieves out, the mysterious figure approached Jack and knelt down in front of him.

"Hello, child. My name is Professor Clover. I hope you aren't hurt.", said Prof. Clover

Jack looked him in the eyes and quietly said, "Thank you for your help...!".

"I asked him to stay awhile and he did. He treated me better than my parents did the few weeks he stayed. That's when he told me about you.", he said the last part looking Silver Heart right in the eyes.

"He told me there was a thief running around manipulating children who wanted to be a Kaitou, 'training' them to believe stealing stuff as long as you send a advanced notice, it's alright to steal and keeping the treasure to himself at the end of the day.", he glared.

=+=

And that's unfortunately it!

Once again, I am very sorry that I wasn't able to finish this!! 

The things that were supposed to be revealed in this part was: Silver Heart was manipulating Spade, Queen, Rose, Shadow. Silver Heart was just a greedy man. At first, Shadow, Rose, and Queen tried to deny it while Spade connected the pieces and realised Joker was correct. After that, Joker shut up for the rest of his shift, leaving them to their own thoughts. Time skip and we see that Rose, Spade, and Shadow have been released, now allying with Prof. Clover while Silver Heart showed his true colors while Queen just went deeper and deeper into denial. The End basically.

That was it! That was the two-shot everyone. I might post stuff if I ever get back into the fandom but don't get your hopes up. Maybe I'll edit some chapters?? I have no idea.

Anyway, thank you all for reading! This has been a wild ride and thank you for accompanying me on the journey even if you only find the book after it has been finished or have been here since the very beginning.

This is Alter, bidding you adieu!