Chapter 2 Dean, Sam

Comincia dall'inizio

Dean went fast, "Are you ok?" He asks as he helps her up. Willow nodded her head and dusted off her pants, both Dean and Willow felt there arms start to itch.
Willow looked up at Dean shocked, she could feel her soulmark itch and then burn.

She felt this wave of desire come over her when she looked at Dean. Dean tenesed up and looked at her confused. But just seeing her looking up at him he felt this connection with her right away and a wave of desire came over him. He didn't know what was happening though, she hasn't talked to him yet but his soulmark is itching and burning as he looked down at her.

"Hey are you ok?" Dean asks again. He stepped over and lightly grabbed her arm and looked at her.

Willow nods her head again

Willow nods her head again. Yes. Willow broke her gaze from Dean and looked to Sam. "I'm Dean Johnson and this is my partner Sam Walker, what's your name?" Dean asks.

Willow looked back up at Dean and she went to grab her note pad from her back pocket but it was gone. She looked down around her.

Sam eyes followed her and saw the note pad and pen on the ground and crouched down and picked it up for her, "Wait can you speak?" Sam asks.

Right then and there both Willow and Sam's soulmark start to itch and then burn.

Willow slowly nodded her head at them. She looked away from the both of them, her eyes landed onto birds that flew onto their bird house.

She felt the same wave that she got with Dean. The wave of desire came over her for him but she was also got distracted with how beautiful the birds flew around.

"Holy shit" Sam looked over to Dean, "What?" Dean looked over to Sam. "Hey... miss... what is your name?" Sam asks.

He went and tapped Willow shoulder braking her gaze on the beautiful birds. She looked at him confused on what he wanted since she wasn't paying attention to them, "What's your name beautiful?" Dean smirked.

Willow blushed, she took the note pad and pen from Sam and opened to a blank paper.

Willow

She handed the book to Dean and he smiled as he read her name.

"Willow. Beautiful name for a beautiful girl" he smirked.

Willow blushed and starched the back of her neck. "Dean. She's my soulmate" Sam said.

Dean stopped, his smile went away and she looked at him, "What? Willow is my soulmate"

Willow grabbed the note book from Dean.

I'm sorry. But I have a couple of soulmates

She sticked out the book for one of them to grab. Sam took the book and read it, "A couple of soulmates. How many soulmates do you have?" He asks and passed it back to her.

Dean closed his eyes and connect the first bond with her and in seconds Sam did the same thing.

Willow eyes went big as she felt them connect, she didn't really expect that they would accept her.... since she hasn't even told them that she had 60 soulmates. Willow accept them both but that still didn't stop her from tensing up as she kept her eyes away from them as she took the note book back from them.

Please don't freak out

She turned it around.

"Freak out for what?"

She just stared at Dean, "Ok we promise we wont freak out or run or anything" he said.

I have 60 soulmates

She flipped the book and gave it to Dean to read. He looked at her before flipping the book over and looked at it.

Dean POV.

60 soulmates.

Did she just write 60 soulmates?

How is that even possible?
Is that possible?

Actually yes it's possible. But I have to share her with 59 other people. I have to share her with Sam.

"You have 60 soulmates?" I asks.

The beautiful angel in front of me nodded her head. "Do... you know who the others are...?" Sam asks.

She shakes her head, no. She takes the note book back and started to write, when she was done she passed me the book.

I have not met any of my other soulmates. You two are the first ones I have met so far. Again I am sorry

"It's ok beautiful... wait what happen to your hand?" I asks. I grabbed her hand lightly and turned it around. She winched and pulled her hand back and stuck it into her jacket pockets, she didn't look at any of us.

I look over to Sam who looked at me with an raised eye brow. "Willow hey can I see your hand?" Sam asks. He stepped closer to her and looked down at her.

She looked up and shook her head, no.

"Ok... Willow would you like to come with us for breakfast?" Sam asks.

Thrid person POV.

Sam looked to Dean when he asked her, "Yeah we just want to get to know you better" Dean jumped in.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader