" Sorry Nii-chan... I'm so sorry, Nii-chan" Genya said.

" Huh...A Demon Hunter brothers, how nostalgic" The bitch said.

"HOW DARE YOU! DICE MY LITTLE BROTHER UP, YOU FUCKED EYED BASTARD! YOUR DEAD! YOUR DEAD! UNFORGIVABLE!!!"

3rd POV

Kanroji and Obanai encounter the Biwa Demon. They were handling it. After the announcement that the Four encounter the Upper moon Demon one, there was a new announcement by the crow.

"Upper moon Demon one is defeated by Sanemi, Gyomei, with the help of Muichiro and Genya that passed away"

Y/n heard that Genya have passed away but help to defeat the Upper moon one with Sanemi, Gyomei and Tokito. Two of them pass away while facing that Demon.

Y/n just keep running towards Muzan, she don't have time to mourn, The main cause is still alive and currently slaughtering the others. She have to keep moving forward. She is running towards Muzan's direction when the Biwa was heard and her route was change.

She reunite with Sanemi.

She was already crying her eyes out, she just hug Sanemi's back while Sanemi just hug the only remaining Genya have left.

Gyomei just said to dry there tears cause Muzan is still alive.

Y/n just hug him, she was also crying. Sanemi keep on saying he couldn't protect him, properly.

 Sanemi keep on saying he couldn't protect him, properly

Y/n just slap his face.

"Don't say that! You've been through a lot protecting us! Genya wouldn't be happy to hear that, we still need to kill Muzan so his sacrifice won't be meaningless, just like what Tokito did, We need to move for now, I'm sorry, Sanemi" y/n said.

Even y/n want to cry and mourn for the lost life of there family and comrades. But they shouldn't do that at the moment, they need to kill Kibutsuji Muzan.

Sanemi just hug her and cried.

"Vent everything to Muzan, his the one who steal everything to all of us" y/n said trying to dry the tears flowing to her eyes, convincing Sanemi and herself.