A sudden image passed through her head as she looked at Shihiro.

Izumi: Maybe not.

Shihiro: Huh?

Shihiro just looked at Izumi in confusion.

Izumi: W-well we better get going, tomorrow is your free day so try to rest okay?

Shihiro: Yes, mam!

Izumi: Good now let's go!

Shihiro: Yes! Goodbye Riza! Goodbye Mr Todoroki!

The next day.

Shihiro woke up although he felt a bit empty since there was no training. He had grown to like it and enjoyed the company of the Todorokis mostly Riza's she was the first person his age he had really bounded to. He appreciated his relationship with her, he now felt weird to know he won't see her for an entire day.

Shihiro decided to find something to do, fortunately, struggle to get food was not one of them. Izumi had been making donations to the local ghettos, so the quality of life had improved somewhat.

Shihiro walked down the roads thinking about what to do when he remembered, the library! He hadn't been there for a while, he better go visit Mr Jizen.

As he made his way down the roads, he saw many people looking down on their phones reading while som had newspapers on their hands, they looked a bit worried. He slowed down to hear what they were talking about.

Man 1: Have you heard there have been skirmishes with the Q.R.A in western Tohoku.

Man 2: Yeah there have also been raids into the Chubu region.

Man 3: It is surprising how they still have offensive capabilities.

Man 1: More surprising the government hasn't been able to eradicate them yet.

Shihiro walked passed the group of men to continue his way, but a though was om his head.

Shihiro: 'The Q.R.A, huh? Right they are still active, so the civil war is technically still ongoing... The defenders of the quirkless... Or a terrorist organization according to the government... I guess I should find out on my own.'

Shihiro continued his way until he finally reached the library, which he entered.

Shihiro: Hey Mr Jizen!

Jizen: Shihiro, it has been a while!

Shihiro: May I ask if you have any documents about the civil war and the Q.R.A?

Jizen looked surprised at that request.

Jizen: Why do you want those?

Shihiro: I want to know what happened before I was born, I have only heard stories, but I want to know what is written.