10

YUNO'S POV

While Kuna's fighting with the enemy, slowly, I start to feel heavier and heavier.

My eyes...

No.

I concentrated more on Kuna to give support but my eyes... I can barely see anymore!

No! Yuno, fight it! You can't let Kuna fight alone!

Ahh shit. My body's starting to feel numb.

KUNA STELLIDUS' POV

"OHOHOHO! It seems like your body's starting to weaken!" The witch said, looking at Yuno's direction.

How tf did I not even notice?! Yuno's starting stumble back and fort on the roof!

"Ash Curse Magic: Cheerful Ash Destruction." The lady revealed.

I flew down to the roof to support Yuno. "Yuno, let me heal you." I whispered, casting "aegis of the fallen star."

"Bit by bit... while trembling with terror... you'll pay dearly for calling me old."

The moment the lady ended her statement, I stopped my spell from healing Yuno.

Something's happening.

I held Yuno tighter, slowing his fall to the roof.

I can feel it. The immense mana in him.

3RD PERSON'S POV

With all five senses cut off and his back against the wall, Yuno, with his finely honed concentration, showed an astonishing ability to detect mana.

...and then attempted to go even beyond that.

"Go on, go on, hurry up! Hury up and beg---- SKDKSWAA---"

"Shut up, lady!" Kuna shouted, blasting an energy ball to the enemy.

"You're interfering way too much! Come on! I'll give you what you want!"

Kuna laid Yuno down and stood in front of him, attempting to guard Yuno. "Whatever it is that you're attempting, do it now Yuno." She thought, firing blasts to the direction of the enemy.

"UGHH!! YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!" The lady witch shouted with passion™. "Not even a single attack from me has landed on you!!!" She continued. The annoyed lady started blasting off multiple balls on the direction of Yuno and Kuna but to no avail. Not even a spec of the attack touched her.

"YOU--!!!"

The enemy started blabbing about things like, "enough child's play" but thanks to that, a certain mage has regained his consciousness.

"Yuno." Kuna called, looking at the taller mage engulfed in wind magic.

"Spirit magic." She thought. A smile plastered on her face as she saw Yuno using his new power. She then backed up and let Yuno finish the lady off.

"YOU---!!! The mana... it's gathering around him... shit. He-- HE'S CONTROLLING MANA?!"

The witch lady lost track of her thoughts as soon as Yuno started talking.

"I'll tell you just one thing about me..."

As he says this, a large amount of mana continued gathering around him... as if... making a...

"I'm a really bad loser!!!"

The second he finished saying that, a big ass cocoon-like air attack formed between the gaps of Yuno and the witch. And before they knew it, the witch lady was blown far, far away to who knows where.