Welcome Back, My Lord

???: My Lord... What seems to trouble you?

The succubi rests her hand on the man's shoulder

The succubi rests her hand on the man's shoulder. He moves his head to the side, acknowledging her presence.

???: Mmm...

He looks back towards the horizon and sighs.

???: Nothing, Albedo. I am just thinking about what is to come. I feel that there is great trouble that is about to happen. I'm just afraid that I might fail my kingdom.

He feels her hand leave his shoulder and in its place, finds two arms wrapped around his waist and a head resting against his back.

Albedo: My lord...

He sighs again.

???: Please, Albedo. You may call me Y/n. I have told you that there is no need for formalities.

He feels her shaky breath blow against his garments.

Albedo: Y-Y/n... You won't fail us... Don't say such things! It's ludicrous...

Y/n: Albedo...

He feels her take her hands off of him, but her head still remains.

Albedo: Please, Y/n... You will achieve great things... Don't concern yourself with such things. Please get some rest.

She takes her head off of his back and flies off towards the guild hall, leaving Y/n by himself.

Y/n: Mmm...

- The Next Morning -

Y/n stirs as he catches a scent of something that can only be described as heavenly. He sits up with his eyes closed and picks his nose up. He slowly opens his eyes and looks over to the side of his bed where he sees a small table set up with some food sitting on it.

Y/n: Hm...

He reaches his arm out and grabs a fork that sits beside the plate. He pierces one of the sausages and brings it to his mouth. His eyes open at the taste as it dances across his buds.

He swallows the food and sets the fork back down. A second passes as he suddenly yanks the plate from its base and gobbles down the contents. He then calmly sets the plate back down and takes a deep breath in and with a booming voice, he calls upon his servants.

Y/n: MAIDS!

The rumbling of stomping feet can be heard as Y/n's smile drops.

Y/n: Oooh No...

His door is slammed open as his female fatales clamber in, each tumbling over the other.

Everyone: MY LORD! WHAT SEEMS TO BE THE PROBLEM?

He eyes shadow over as his finger twitches.

Y/n: A-A-A... A-At ease, everyone. I was just wondering who made this meal for me.