090799 - 2

*Hey everyone! In the next part the story will actually start! (Well, the better parts!) Hope you like it!*

                            -Chapter 2-

Cassie just stood there shocked, she didn't know what to do. I was never mean to her ever! Well of course we fight over little things like who gets the last cookie. But we never said we hated each other.

Cassie started walking to the movies, all alone because of me, her annoying sister! She looked at her watch, 1:53.

"Oh no! The movie starts at 2: 00 and I'm not even half way there yet!!" Cassie exclaimed to herself.

She started running down Luke St.

 Just one more turn and I'm there!" she said. Cassie yanked back her sweater sleeve to look at her watch again quickly, 1:57. She ran faster, but there was a red light.

"Uggh! I can't wait for this!" She didn't see any cars in sight so she ran across the street. But all of a sudden a dark red, rusty old car sped around the corner! Cassie tried to jump out of the way but there wasn't enough time. The car hit her and sent her flying through the air. The fall was so hard that she died

*Now*

"It was all my fault, if I would have just went with Cassie to the movies she wouldn't have been so late because of our fight! I wish I could just go back in time and save her. It would make everything better!" I told my mom.

"It's not your fault sweetie, it could have happened anytime. But I have to go work now." She assured me, then retreated to the garage where she spends 90% of her time.

I wonder what is in the garage that she is always 'working on'? Is it a present? No, it can't be Christmas already passed, and my birthday isn't until September 7th. Maybe it's a gadget that is really powerful, maybe that's why it's locked up? Well, either way, I'm going to find out!

I'm going to get some groceries, me and your dad will be back in an hour! Bye!" She called from the garage.

"Okay!" I called back.

Perfect! I thought to myself.