Shopping with Seven + slight nsfw

After getting ready to leave Yoosung looked at Seven. "Okay, there's a few rules before going out! One, no wandering off. And two, ask me before you touch anything. Because if you break anything it's coming out of my wallet and I don't have that much money!" Yoosung spoke with a serious tone and made sure Seven was paying attention. Seven quickly nods "Yes Sir!~" Yoosung soon opened his front door and walked out. Seven soon quickly followed him out. Yoosung quickly locked his door and began walking. Seven followed him as he looked around observing the neighborhood. It was quite interested in the human world. The computer world was so crammed and boring too him. Seven smiled and walked right behind Yoosung as he brushed his hand against Yoosungs then quickly slid his hand in the other males and and squeezed tightly. Yoosung looked up at him as a slight shade of pink formed in his cheeks. Seven looked at him and flashed a smile. "I'm so happy we can finally do the things that boyfriends do!~" Seven chuckled as he continued to walk. Yoosungs cheeks grew warmer. He had a real life boyfriend!! Even though Seven was originally from the computer he was here in person! He wouldn't have to seem crazy telling people he was dating a guy from a computer. Seven was finally here, in real life!

After about twenty minutes of walking while the two males hold hands the entire time they made it to a store. They both walk inside and Sevens eyes lit up. He instantly quickly ran off. Yoosung sighed heavily and face palmed himself. Of course Seven didn't listen to him. Yoosung quickly followed him and soon grabbed him by his arm. "What did I say about running off?" Yoosung looked up at Seven and arched his brow. "Sorry! I got too excited! Take me to the clothes!" Seven spoke and Yoosung sighed "okay, but please don't run off again" he spoke as he walked around the store soon finding the men's clothes. "Okay, look around for what you want nothing too pricey!" He spoke crossing his arms. "And make sure they fit you too." Seven nods as he looked around he soon found a red shirt and a long sleeve white shirt aswell that he could wear underneath he then found some jeans and a jacket that was black and yellow.

After about an hour of looking around and picking out what Seven wanted they finally paid for everything and oh boy they definitely went over the budget, Yoosung was definitely going to feel that later. They soon left the store. During their walk back Seven noticed a certain store. "Hey Yoosung, Can we go in there?" He asked pointing at the store. Yoosung tired of carrying the bags of clothes "Sure, but not for too long though" Seven nods and walks to the door opening it and letting Yoosung in first. Yoosung walked inside and his face turned beat red. "Seven....." Yoosung turned his head looking at the red haired male who just walked through the door. "This....is.. a sex shop."

"I know~" Seven spoke soon looking at all of the items in the store. "Since we're real life boyfriends now we got to add some fun in the bedroom!" Seven chuckled picking up a box of condoms and some lube. "We don't have do get anything fancy today!" He spoke looking over at Yoosung. "But I do want these~"

"I-i..... Fine... I'll buy it! But don't ask for anything else for a long time!" Yoosung spoke soon pulling out his wallet and throwing the money to Seven. "I'm not going to the counter you can!" Seven smiles and nods taking the money and walking to the counter and paying. He started having a conversation with the lady ringing up the stuff. "That's my boyfriend over there, he's shy but he won't be for l-" Yoosung ran up to Seven covering his mouth. "Shush!"

After paying they left they continued walking back home. And once getting there Yoosung unlocks the door and opens it and soon quickly went inside setting down the bags and soon plopping on the couch sighing heavily. That took a lot out of him. Seven walked inside and closed the door setting down his bags and looked over to Yoosung he soon walked over to him and smiled.

Yoosung arched his brow looking at Seven "What?" "Oh, nothing~ Seven chuckled and soon laid on top of Yoosung wrapping his arms around him. Yoosung was pretty shocked on what Seven was doing. "W-what are you doing?" Yoosung asked trying to squirm around. Seven smiles looking at Yoosung. "I just want to hold you in my arms is all" Seven soon shifted them to where Sevens back was on the couch and Yoosung was laying on him. It happened so fast Yoosung was so confused. Sevens arms wrapped around the others waist as he flashed a smile at Yoosung. Yoosungs cheeks grew red. "U-uh" Yoosungs eyes locked with Sevens as he bit his lower lip. Seven soon leans in and kisses the others cheek soon kissing down to his jaw line slightly nipping at Yoosungs jaw. Yoosungs heart was racing, he didn't understand what Seven was doing but he didn't want to stop him. Seven soon planted a Kiss on the others males lips kissing him deeply as he closed his eyes. So many million thoughts were going on in Yoosungs mind. He couldn't process anything. Soon Yoosung followed and closed his eyes kissing Seven back deepening the kiss. Oh man, his first kiss was with Seven!! And it felt really nice.

Seven slipped his tongue in Yoosungs mouth and swirls it around tasting his sweet mouth. The kiss lasted about ten minutes before the both pulled away to catch their breath. Man Yoosungs mind was going crazy. Yoosung could feel himself harden in his pants. Oh boy, he just got hard from one kiss!! Yoosung soon sat up and tried to get off of the couch but instantly fell off of it. He soon quickly stood up and started to walk away. Seven arched his brow "where are you going?" "Bathroom, I'm gonna take a shower." Yoosung spoke walking faster. "Can I join!?~" Seven aksed standing up. "No!!" Yoosung yelled out soon making his way to the bathroom and closing the door quickly. Oh boy, with Seven around things weren't going to be easy...