The breaking sound of words

"The worst thing you could ever do was listening to what I've been through and then put me through it again." One of the easiest sentences  you could form with your mouth, consisting of twenty two words, that flow out from these beautiful, rose gold lips.

But even though the sound of them was with such a bitter sweetness, they still had someting familiar within, where it her voice who told everything to him, each day of these past years, with the lovely look in her eyes, which now buried both of them in broken dreams.

Thousand words that build this heart and now formed it into broken pieces of glass, while it slowly began to break. It just took merely seconds.

"What do you mean my little firefly?" He would never see it coming, was he the one who never thought twice about a life together. It was someting he doesn't want to know, never wanted to experience a life without her. And still, here they where, about to shattering.

"Will I ever recover those broken pieces I asked you back then. You will be the part to complete me, you said back then. So tell me, now, right at this moment, why you decided to betrayal me?" The voice of the little girl was such a light one, coming out of her throat like cold water, dripping on the rainy streets. She has been through so many things, always wearing those battle scars on her skin, beeing proud of her siruval and scared to show here weakness at the same time. And her eyes showed no mercy, like one action, the action he caused, destroyed everything they achieved.

It could take one sentence to undo the damage, it could take one word to take them both into the abyss.

"I don't understand what you are saying my little firefly. I've told you the truth already and told you that I am not sorry for them." The boy spoke, that vicious, still gentle smile on his lips.

Humans where some tongue-tied beeings, where they dumb enough to live in such an anxious society. A life condition no one could survive. A eat to walk through each day with masks on the face of everyone you meet, while everyone has a little baggage on his bag. But there is a baggage allowance for everything.

It took nothing to skip the distance between these two, would it be better to separate them, where they about to slight each other's throats. There was not much that was left. A single word, one more smile of him, a glance of his wicked eyes while they both pretended to be so incredible strong and both near at the boiling point. No, it was not the boiling point they where to reach. The glassy sky above then was it, what was about to break.

"Did you thought I was so naive?" She decided to fight back, letting these walls slight back into their place. Does everyone even know this tactics? You sometimes need to break in, to break out. Such a heartless way, she let herself be a part of since a long time ago.

"Never would I have little Firefly. Your face is way to beautiful to even think that. Behind Beauty there is a secret after all." A last attempt, it seemedlike one at least. For him to hide his intentions, for her to be reminded to start forgetting.

"That train left the station. If you thought that this would end for you without consequences, than you never knew me even a bit. You will pay of this. You will regret every single word. Every little moment. So let the devil's on your shoulder dance a little while longer, until you finaly know what betrayal means." Her eyes where so strong, not letting a single hurt emotion out of their hypnotic glance.

And still they knew that it was over.

"I don't mind that. The pain will never get lighter, does it just become easier to handle the pain. I'm glad to meet the day where I can finaly forget about you." A sentence was all it took, a lie all to break down the saving system he prepared. Words, so easy to escape with.

At a moment where both began to become strangers, some silhouette, they left each other.

And where the boy already broke while leaving, so the girl does after the doors closedn, only leaving the choes of them selfe, that where about to fade away.

Words could destroy a world so easily, the lies within them even better. A sweet lie does hurt more than the ugly truth, was it a deep end that could be hidden forever.

And even so, these feelings would fade like a diaguise does, when it survived it's purpose.

Only to hurt them again. And again. And again.

The sound of breaking, caused by words, was such a familiar thing after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Songs I've heard while writing:

- Silhouette|aquilo
- Deep End|Ruelle
- War of hearts (acoustic)|Ruelle
- The other side|Ruelle

I haven't read over it a second time, I hope it's still okay ^•^ I had so much fun with it after all!

For rosensonner erwähnen