Daddy, Please?

I don't know how I feel about you sat there and expecting me to do as I'm told, as always. But this is more intense and I am not sure I can do it.

You want me to please myself with your eyes watching my every movement. It would perhaps be easier with my eyes closed, but you want me to squirm under your gaze.

What if I can't? What if I'm too aware that you're watching? I licked my lips and part them to ask you, only to receive a shake of a head and a gesture to get undressed already.

The silence is unnerving.

My fingers hook under the hem of my top and I pull it up and over my head, leaving my breasts free for your eyes to land on. I shift my limbs and slide my bottoms off, along with my panties - damp despite my worries.

I lay down, legs open and knees bent. My lower lips are in your sight and I bite my lip and shift again, delaying my time.

Why can't you do it? Why can't you do me?

I trace the circumference of my breasts with both index fingers, drawing and invisible spiral inwards and eventually reaching the peaks, flicking them and gently pulling. One hand remains whilst the other creeps down to my abdomen and back up to my lips where I lick some of the digits before placing them at my entrance. My other fingers remain at my nipped, keeping them stimulated.

I stroke my wet lips slowly, back and forth and gently over my sensitive spot, covering myself in a thin layer of wetness. All the while I watch your reaction.

My fingers pick up the pace and particularly concentrate on the area around my clit, circling and teasing. I guess it helps you've left me frustrated for the past few days, because the feeling comes naturally, my need overpowering my worries of you watching.

My breathing has picked up a little and I can feel my arousal growing with each minute that passes - with each stroke that touches my clit.

I concentrate on my clit more, brushing back and forth on it, circling it before bringing my fingers to my lips to wet them again.

Keeping myself nice and slick, in case you happen to change your mind and want me. I hope so. It would be nice to feel your thick cock filling me up and stretching me apart, I'd rather you were inside me and bringing me to my climax.

But you don't move.

Even so, I can feel the frustration building more as my fingers move faster in circle, brushing my clit each time. My hips are moving a little, raising and lowering now and then as the pleasure becomes more prominent.

I'm fairly close, and you know it as I slow my movements for now. I have to admit I do like making it last as long as I can.

But I'm struggling to keep from rushing it, I want it to feel good but the need to reach a climax is there too. Yet... I still need to ask you.

I nibbled my lip, a small whine managing to escape. This is the tricky part and you know how much I struggle with it. As the feeling grows and picks up to the point it's so close, I finally ask.

"Pleaseee may I cum Daddy? Please?"

Voice a little wobbly and a little breathless, but I did it. I'm tempted to ask again as it's tricky holding myself back, but I slow my movements somewhat, waiting for a response.

"Daddy... please? Please may I cum Daddy?"