Drove Him Up The Wall

It was nearly the end of the day, thankfully, with only an hour in English Literature to endure. This was the lesson that I would have to endure. Not because the teacher was so boring and droned on a lot. Not because it was sunny and I had the urge to just get outside, although that just added on to it. Simply because I had to sit next to Julio.

Normally, I'd be okay with this, I'd be happy even to sit next to him. However, today was different. Last night he'd teased me to the point of frustration and then told me to sleep, not giving me room to argue, only a glare when I protested. Of course this wasn't the first time, but every time was just as bad and it drove me insane. He always chose to do it the night before a day we were unable to continue till the evening, for example Monday.

A school day. The one day of the week we only had one lesson together. Which I suppose was good, it kept me from sending daggers and puppy looks. 

Placing my bag down and opening a notebook to ready myself for taking notes, I allow a grunt to escape. I could be a good girl and patiently wait for this evening, or I could resort to ignoring him and refusing to speak to him which would no doubt get me into trouble - at least he'd warned me it would the last time I'd taken that path.

In seconds, my lips frown and my eyes meet the figure who makes their way towards my desk. I send a small glare his way before resting my chin upon my palm.

"Don't be like that Chica, you know what will happen if you do." His voice whispers into my ear as he brings his arms around my neck and pecks just below my ear. 

I open my lips to answer him but it seems like I'm going to be taking the wrong path tonight. He travels his digits down my spine, knowing the affect it causes, before sitting down in the seat beside me. I swallow the squeak that tried to emerge from between my crescents, sitting straight however and looking straight ahead. 

"Ángel, at least give me my hello kiss." He says, although it's more of a demand. I don't move for a moment, contemplating whether to do so or not. I settle with turning around, leaning up with my eyes closed and pecking his cheek before facing the board again. "Now that was mean." He'd mutter under his breath. 

Not even a moment later I find my blue orbs gazing into a hazel pair, my chin firmly in his grasp. To anyone watching it would look like he was being affectionate by leaning in close until his breath was fanning my face. A flicker of fear crosses my eyes but I manage to keep my wall up.

"You don't understand how much I'll enjoy make your lovely ass sting just as you ignoring me stings. I get that you're frustrated and irritated at me, but we both know the outcome of tonight will get you what you want." He states, knocking a few of the bricks out of my metaphorical wall. "However, you keep this up and you won't. If this act lasts till the end of the lesson I may reconsider." He finished, planting his lips upon mine in a fierce hold. It's one of those kisses that leave you wanting more, almost making me apologise just so he'll kiss me again. But I don't.

A blush forms on my face, momentarily hiding my face from behind my blonde tresses which I allow to fall over my face when I turn to look at the board once more. 

Why of all days, I had chosen to wear a skirt was beyond me, actually...probably because it was sunny and I felt like it. Yet that decision became a bad idea as soon as the teacher started speaking and I felt Julio's digits tap upon my bare knee. He was testing me, I knew it. 

Minutes pass by and I seem to have forgotten to take notes for this lesson at all, too distracted by the feeling of his digits on my bare leg inching up higher by the minute. I bite my lip, glancing at him only to find him taking notes and seeming to be listening.