15. Steamy Window

Start from the beginning

'What Kaden has, he said to me, is something so simple, yet so complex.' Austin had a sparkle in his eyes as he spoke. 'Kaden loves from a painfully raw place. It's incredibly frightening that one person could feel so much for you, in spite of your darkest flaws. You never know that it is everything that you need, up until you don't have it.' Austin started sniffling and his voice became croaky. 'Before you get too caught up and thinking it's too much or too real, let him love you. Let him in and let him do it the way he knows how to. Let him. And then love him. Because if you don't someone out there might land up with the love that you will always wish you had. That someone might be me if you're not careful with how you love him.'

There was a deep impact that Mo's words had on Austin. While he was driving to Kaden's, he thought about all of it. How Kaden was and how he'd changed him since they met. Kaden was so genuine, and that made him genuine. Kaden was giving, and that made him a giver. Kaden was kind, and that made him kind – no matter how much he didn't want to be at times. Kaden was safe and warm, and he protected everything that Austin was, from people and, more importantly, from himself.

Austin had always felt that he was the one that was the protector when they were younger. But Kaden's protectiveness had far more strength and durability because it was quiet, undetectable, and reacted with the speed of lightning. He didn't roar it out to everyone to know he was Austin's protector.

At school, people would see Kaden as Austin's tail. Something that followed Austin, hid behind Austin, pined after Austin. But just like him a few weeks ago, they weren't aware that Kaden was much more like Doctor Strange's Cloak of Levitation. He chose to be around Austin. Kaden would snatch Austin away anything that would threaten him, mostly his own thoughts. And whenever Kaden laughed uncontrollably, he seemed to fly away to somewhere that he wished he didn't have to leave.

'You feel like that too?' Kaden asked, bringing him out of his thoughts.

He smiled and nodded. He pulled Kaden's legs closer to him. He let Kaden's thighs rest on top of his. And he wrapped his arms around him. 'You are the most extraordinary person I know. And I wish I had better words than Mauricio.' He pulled Kaden's hair back, which jerked his head back a little. He licked Kaden's neck. 'All I can offer you is love in touches right now, while I wait for the words to come to me.'

Kaden let out a moan of pleasure, giving Austin full permission to continue. He let go of his hair and as Kaden slowly brought his back up, Austin's lips came into contact with Kaden's. Kaden didn't fight him. His lips parted and he let Austin's tongue in. And then his own tongue became alive and found Austin's. When the boy let out a grunt, Kaden became more aggressive. Within a minute, Austin was on his back and Kaden was grinding on him. There was a positive reaction that came from Austin's shorts.

Kaden parted his lips from Austin's and sat up. The sensation of Austin's excitement on his ass was incredibly thrilling. Austin saw the lust in Kaden's eyes. From his view, it was the most beautiful Kaden had looked. In those beautiful dark brown eyes, there was only Austin in the world. He could tell that he only wanted to make him happy and to know him in a way that was completely different from how they use to know each other.

As Kaden's hands felt up Austin's chest, he started moving his hips in a circular motion. Kaden bit his lips and brought himself down to Austin's lips. They started panting really hard and Austin found his hands pulling up Kaden's t-shirt up. But when Kaden sat up and it came entirely off, his scrunchie got untied from his hair and the flour he was lying on earlier spilled all over him and a bit landed on Austin, who couldn't help but laugh at Kaden.

'Just our luck,' Kaden said rolling his eyes. He got off of Austin and stood up. The mess on the floor brought out a huff in him. A bigger one came out when he saw himself in the mirror.