14. Baked with Love

As Austin walked in, he was greeted by an almost forgotten smell of freshly baked goodies that awaited him. It had been ages since he found Kaden pacing up and down in the kitchen with his hair tied up in a bun, a messy apron and having quite an overwhelming ease on his face. He observed an unaware Kaden with a bit of wonder. The way Kaden moved was quite enchanting. Every move he made was graceful. From the swift mixing of batter to going to even his hands reaching in the drawer to retrieve a utensil. In a way, it was like a dance. Kaden seemed to know what he needed to do before he had even finished one task. He knew where his hands needed to be. And his hands knew what to do when they got there. He knew when his body had to bend to check whatever in the oven was rising the way it needed to. It was all connected. No step, no movement was staggered or stiff. There wasn't any hesitation or pause. Kaden, Austin thought, was on his own football field.

He had been standing by the doorway, so he hadn't seen all of the baked goods that were cooling on the counter next to the open window in the corner. 'Did you get hired for a party?' he asked making his way to the counter to admire the two-tier cake, three dozen cupcakes, three dozen cookies, and a platter of brownies.

Kaden was startled by Austin's voice. He had his back turned towards the kitchen door. He did, though, think he caught a whiff of sweaty socks in the air but his baked creations had overpowered the smell almost as soon as he smelt it. He even thought he had imagined it. He was glad he didn't. Although, that meant he hadn't locked the door after his parents left, again.

Austin smiled as he walked towards Kaden. 'Hi,' he said reaching his hands past Kaden's waist and pulled him in. He raised his other hand and grabbed Kaden's chin, forcing Kaden to rise to his toes. Austin admired Kaden's lips with his thumb before his mouth showed real admiration. Of course, Kaden showed no protest to Austin's request to enter his mouth. And for a minute, their tongues were doing the dance.

'Ouch,' Kaden cried as Austin's shoes stepped on his toes.

Austin hadn't realized that Kaden was barefoot. He immediately stepped back, breaking their kiss. He apologized, which Kaden accepted with a cheeky smile as he sat on the island countertop. Kaden summoned him with his finger. Austin obeyed and rushed to stand between in Kaden's legs, which wrapped around him quicker than their tongues met once again.

Several dings going off on the timer were the only thing that brought them to a break. Austin slowly slid off Kaden, who was lying flat on the countertop. But as he did, his chin never left contact with Kaden's body. His feet planted on the ground, and his chin passed Kaden's belly. And when he reached Kaden's crotch, he licked his lips and raised his brows at Kaden, who responded by locking his head in between his thighs for a moment.

Austin's hands quickly found Kaden's knees and forced them apart to free himself. When he stood straight, he shook his head at Kaden. He mouthed 'big mistake' before pulling Kaden by the shirt, raising him up to meet his gaze. He knew it was gentle enough to not hurt him but rough enough to get Kaden feeling hot and bothered. He didn't even wait for the boy's reaction. Austin smushed Kaden's cheeks with one hand. Then he kissed Kaden's squished lips.

'Austin,' Kaden called in between breaths. But Austin didn't stop. He was unsure himself why he felt a sudden, overpowering lust towards Kaden today, but he didn't really care where it came from but he needed Kaden to know there was only him on his mind. 'Austin, my chocolate fudge cake.'

Finally, after hearing one of his favorite desserts would be at risk if it stayed in the oven for too long. He freed Kaden from the sweet prison that was his mouth, and he stepped back, letting Kaden attend the chocolate fudge cake. He stood by the window, trying to contain his urges.

Austin didn't realize it until Kaden stood straight up after retrieving the saved chocolate fudge cake that Kaden's entire back and hair were covered with flour. He didn't even have to say anything because Kaden caught a glance at the countertop as he set down the fudge cake. He looked at Austin with wide eyes. 'Is it all over my back?'