Black Coffee

"Alright, alright" Jason spoke into the phone "This is all fun and games with the talking and planning. But what am I getting out of this? Cause i don't claim things without a reward, Irvine."

Taylor didn't reply instantly, she smoothly glanced her head around the room, observing her surroundings before she dared to open her lips.

" I knew you would've been greedy." she stressed through her teeth" Yes of course there is something for you, I was seeing if you were up for the task... "

"Did I stutter?"

Taylor then creased a grin. Her revenge was finally going to be back on tracks. Just as you think someone learns from their mistakes, you thought wrong. For her, it wasn't a mistake, it was a lesson for the beginning.

"Those words have a deal, brother." Taylor then whipped her head behind her, and looked at the ticking clock. "Listen in, I don't have much time. In the abandoned Mental asylum up North, bottom floor, Room 7. Thirty grand sits within the floorboards. That is yours. No one else's, understand?"

"Loud and clear"

"And I repeat" she leaned in "Don't get caught."

Jason continued to nod his head softly in glee and agreement.

"You have yourself a deal Tay"

"Times up, number 84. Say goodbye to your friend."said one of the officers, approaching Taylor as his brown boots hit the floor in a shallow slap, and placed his hand on her shoulder. She kept her eyes on her brother before leaving and spoke one last time.

"I need her. Don't, fuck it up." she said rising to her chained feet. She took one last look at him before she was yanked back into her prison life behind bars.

"I Won't disappoint..." Jason grinned.

***

"Hey, Amy i-" Called Rosa, approaching Amy at her desk down on the bottom floor, where all the uniformed officers were sworming. But just as Rosa called out her name, it made her suddenly slam her laptop shut and look at Rosa with a nervous smile.

"Oh its Rosa! Hey girl..."

"Hey girl? Since when have you said that?" Rosa said in disgust

"I've always said it"

Rosa then crossed her arms and tilted her head to the side, lifting one of her brows and glared.

"Whatever Rosa!" Amy yelled in a worry

Rosa then rolled her eyes and sat herself down next to her second base, well organised desk and slapped a case file onto her desk.

"What's this?" Amy asked, looking at the orange brown paper.

"Well what does it look like? A case file of course. I was literally coming down here to ask if you would like to work a case, like old times. But got rudely interrupted by your weirdness."

"I'm not acting weird... Your the one that's weird around here.."

"Sure" Rosa replied in her monotone manner "So. Want to work the case or not? Or is what ever your hiding in your laptop, more important?"

Amy glanced her eyes at her Apple mac, and looked back at Rosa who had a chill manner, arms crossed and was slumped back on her chair. She then opened the file and looked inside to see it was empty. Nothing was in it bar a couple of 20 dollar notes.

"Rosa there is nothing in this.Where are all the filing papers? It's just money" Amy said in confusion

"I've noticed you've been too stressed lately. So, I'm deciding to take you out and"she paused" I don't know... Just get something"