Unexpected Confession

"Today, it is the 700th episode of Running Man!" Jae Suk exclaimed. Somin, Sechan, Haha, Jae Suk, Jong Kook, Jihyo, Kwang Soo and Suk Jin are standing beside each other while clapping. They were in an amusement park that is located near Jeju.

"And we want to share a bad news for you, Runners." while Jae Suk is saying this, Haha and Somin started to tear up. Sechan is just staring at Jong Kook, Kwang Soo is patting Jihyo's shoulder and Suk Jin went to the PD.

"Why?! Please don't make him leave!"  Suk Jin begged the PD. Somin is now crying and Sechan is now hugging her. Haha and Jae Suk is also crying and kneeling to Jong Kook. Jihyo just stares blankly to everyone. And Kwang Soo helps Suk Jin to stand up.

The VJs also started crying. Jong Kook faces the wall behind them and breathing heavily to stop himself from tearing up.

"Hyung! Don't do this!"  Kwang Soo is now comforting the crying Suk Jin beside the PD. Jihyo still stares blankly without emotion to everyone.

"Today is the 700th episode and our Kim Jong Kook's last episode with us."  Jae Suk started standing wile saying this. Everyone is not moving while Jong Kook faced the cameras and smiled.

"Hello fans! This is my last episode Runners! I hope you can still support me in my future endeavors!" Jong Kook bows down in front of the cameras. The members calmed down and started to wipe their tears and walks back to their positions.

"Because this is hyung's last episode, let's enjoy this moment with him!"  Haha said while still wiping his tears. The other members except Jihyo and Jong Kook clapped and cheered.

"Because it's the 700th episode, and Jong Kook-ssi's episode, we will do a 'Thank You, Sorry, and I Love You' episode for him."  PD explained. Jong Kook started to laugh.

"Yah! Can we don't do it today?" Jong Kook reacts.

Some men in black suits went to blindfold Jong Kook. "Where are we going?!" The two men is dragging Jong Kook towards a black van.

"Yah!" Jong Kook shouts.

"Huh? What are you doing?"  Kwang Soo asked the PD. PD-nim smiled at them.

"This is your real mission."  PD hands over a mission card to Jihyo.

Mission:
'Don't let Kim Jong Kook leave Running Man'

-------------------------------------------------------------

"How can we do that?!" Jae Suk asked. "Can we bring Jinyoung here?"  he jokingly added. They are now going to a beach house in Jeju to film episode 700.

"Kang Gary! If you are watching this, don't be jealous!" Jae Suk waves at the camera and So Min started to laugh.

"Oppa! Jinyoung unnie is the reason why he is leaving!"  Somin whispered loudly. The members looked at Jihyo who is closing her eyes with many thoughts. The members received a text message except Jihyo. Jae Suk did a "Shh" sign and pointed Jihyo and everyone nodded.