Uploading his first song

(Later on the day)

Felix finishes his lyrics from the song. Now he want to record it, but he doesn't feel like recording today or tomorrow. Maybe he will start recording it after 3 days or so, but he don't know who to fill it with? Or who gonna record? He thought if it's about him and his emotion he should do it by himself. Felix wanted someone to film it for him. Couple hours later; Felix found someone to film it for him. It's gonna be one of his friend who gonna film it for him, is Joy. She is very nice girl. She is the same age as him just smaller by a couple months. She helped him slot to film and edit the video. It took a lot of days to film it and also a lot of days to edit it.
"Do you think is good or not?" Joy said.
Felix's responsed "I think is pretty good not bad at all; I should edit it a little you did a lot of work to edit it"
"No, no, no, you seem very tired doing a lot of stuff. You should take some rest you very tired from writing the song and match some of the beat for some parts" said Joy.
"Sure, but thank you so much! You helped me a lot on the last years until now, you really helped me and I appreciated it" said Felix.
Joy replied "Yep, it's all my pleasure to help people what they want when needed". Is was a good thing to help people when ever they needed.