"Alright, alright I get it. You hate seeing me ugly" Draco teased and Serena smiled back at him, "Yes, I do"

"Where's Blaise by the way?" Draco asked.

"I think he's stealing food from the Great Hall. He said he wanted you to eat a lot once you wake up. He was even more worried than I was when you fainted"

"I swear he is like a mum sometimes"

"He's worst than a mum, like a grandmum!"

They both giggled and it felt good for Draco to smile. He hasn't since he received the letter. Every time he thought about his father's trial date his stomach would just tie in knots.

"You know, I think I know someone who could help with your dilemma, give you advice" Serena spoke.

"Who?"

"Professor McGonagall"

"What?! Why would I even confide in her? She's loyal to Gryffindor and I'm sure she doesn't care for me. I'm no St. Potter, Serena" 

"I can't deny that she does have her favour to her house, but she's our headmistress and I'm sure she cares for all of us. We're all her students and the Professor is very wise, I'm sure she can give you great advice if you just talk to her."

Draco was looking at her with doubt.

"Just try to Draco, please? You've talked to her before and she listened and believed in you then. I'm sure she'll listen to you now"

Draco sighed in defeat. Serena had a point if there was someone who could give him actual advice it was the headmistress herself.  "Alright. I'll go to her office when I feel better" 

Serena smiled at him then gave him a quick kiss on the forehead.

"How do you think is going in there?" Blaise asked.

"I'm sure they're fine" Serena assured.

"I bet Draco is feeling hella awkward though"

Serena couldn't help but snicker as she agreed.

Serena had her head leaning on Blaise's shoulder as they wait for Draco's talk with the headmistress.

"What do you think he should do, Blaise?" Serena asked.

"Draco's relationship with his father isn't quite the same as mine. Yes, my father could be a prick at times, I mean anyone is if they chose to serve the Dark Lord. He was strict with me too but in my heart, I knew that when it came to choosing, my father would always choose me and my mum. He still showed us that he loved us despite everything. Unfortunately for Lucius and Draco, it wasn't like that. Lucius was practically obsessed with Voldemort. The fact he even sacrificed his son to him already speaks a lot"

Serena again felt sorry for young Draco. All his actions were because of his father. He only became truly free when the war was over.

"But at the end of the day, he is still his father," Serena said as if to continue Blaise's explanation.

Blaise nodded, "He grew up wanting to please his father, he did everything so that he could feel love from him. You can't just shake away that feeling after a year, no matter how much Draco despises his father"

"Oh, Draco" Serena sighed.

"Don't worry, Draco is smart and with the help of professor's advice he'll know what to do" Blaise reassured her, patting her head.

Serena snuggled into Blaise, needing his comfort. She hated how she couldn't do anything for Draco, she hated how he was suffering all this time, how he must have felt alone and lost. Her heart was breaking for him.