Part 2

(Black Hat's POV)

"FLUG!!!" I shouted as I watched my employee fall to the floor, unconscious. "GODDAMMIT DEMENTIA, 5.0.5, DO SOMETHING USEFUL FOR ONCE AND HELP ME!!" Flug's creations ran into my office hastily and immediately saw Flug. 5.0.5. started panicking, while Dementia put her head in his chest. She sat up excitedly. "He's breathing- And his heart is beating! Those things usually mean that someone's alive." She said, looking at Flug. He looked peaceful like this- He didn't look stressed or constantly worried anymore, he just seemed... Relaxed. "Fuck." I mumbled to myself. "Is this my fault?" Dementia pulled 5.0.5. out of the room as I tried to decide what to do with my scientist. I picked him up, bridal style, and carried him to his room.

On the way there I looked at him, wondering what was under his bag that he was so afraid to show. I pulled up his bag- Just a little bit, and saw the ever so fair skin underneath. He had a few scars here and there, and his cheekbones were very prominent. The man had to be all skin and bone! I pulled back down his bag uncomfortably and set him in his bed, pulling the covers neatly over him.

As I walked away, a shiver ran down my spine. Something was wrong, and I could feel it.