Red Is For Blood, Pt.2

Felicity

Everything moved in slow motion around me as I zoned in them. They had their hands all over each other and their tongue half way down each other throats. I didn't know whether to be angry, sad, happy, or hurt. I guess I had taken too long to come back because soon enough, Mia and Adrienne were making their way over to me.

They stopped when they saw me staring and I heard both of them gasp, bringing me back out of my daze. I hadn't blinked the whole time and I didn't even realize it.

"What the fuck?" Adrienne screamed, but being drowned out by the music. I looked over at her and started laughing. I slapped my knee laughing and threw my head back.

Just perfect, I was wondering where Monica had disappeared to for so many months and yet there she was with her hands all over my man.

Adrienne watched me warily while Mia took off her earrings and was putting her hair up. "Let me know when you're ready." I shook my head and looked back at them "I'm not gonna fight." It wasn't worth it. 5 years of my life down the drain right in front of my eyes.

I turned back around and looked at them once again as he ran his hand up her thigh. The alcohol in my system wasn't gonna let me just take this slap to the face lightly. I was gonna kill them with kindness.

I strutted my way over to them and tapped Brian's shoulder, waiting patiently as I stepped back and folded my arms over my chest. When he pulled and turned around seeing me, his face was scared shitless.

"Hey hubby, how are you? Great, I see. Sooo, this is working late right?" "F-Felicity I-I- It's not what it looks like." I blinked and rubbed my eyes one more time as I looked at him again.

"So what is it? Cause if my vision is good and it is, it looks like you and Monica here were have a slobber fest. Oh by the way, Hi Monica, nice to see you after so long."

Before she could speak, I put my hand up "I'm not even worried about you. Your flaky ass friendship barely made a difference to me. I've watched you bounce from relationship to relationship but you could never keep one. Guess you had to go and find someone else's to squeeze into, right?" She looked and fidgeted with her hair as I looked back at Brian.

Fire in my eyes.

"You. I knew for so long you were cheating on me, you were never good at hiding things. You come to a club of all places with your side chick? How fucking stupid could you be?" I said as I pushed my finger into his temple.

He stared at me with fear in his eyes and boy he should fear me cause a calm woman is scarier than a wild woman. "But don't worry, this marriage was been over from the beginning. I've had divorce papers tucked away in my drawer for years, but I'm better at hiding secrets than you."

I flashed my hand at him, showing the missing ring and his eyes went black "What the fuck Felicity?"

"Don't 'What the fuck' me." I said pointing my finger at him "How dare you question me? You fucking bitch. Didn't even have the balls to step up to me and let me know you weren't happy. Well imma let you be happy, but you're not gonna do it in my house."

I turned to walk away when I felt his hand grab my wrist and without thinking my hand flew, backhanding him so hard you could here the crack over the music.

By now people were watching us, but I didn't give a damn. He let go of me and I kept on walking toward Adrienne and Mia, walking passed them and out of the club.

My adrenaline was running high and I didn't even notice that I hadn't really taken a breath the whole time. I took a deep breath and a scream came out of me, followed by tears that I couldn't hold onto anymore.

The girls came running up to me and held onto me as I tried to keep standing, but my legs were becoming weak. We sat down on the curb as I cried for the first time in months. I was a sobbing mess as I put my face in my hands and just let it all out.

That man has stolen so much of my time and I didn't know anyone else but him. To watch it all wash away in front of my own eyes was a horrible sight.

I was strong, but nothing prepared me for this.

"Breathe Felicity!" Mia yelled at me as I took another deep breath and a couple more.

That man has put me through so much more pain than anyone would know about...

Laurent

It had been a few days since I'd last seen Felicity and I was becoming worried so I walked over to her store. When I walked in, I smiled at the cashier and leaned on the counter "Hi, is Felicity here?"

I turned around hearing the office door open and seeing the same girl from the workshop the other night. I waved at her and walked over, giving her a small hug.

"Hey Laurent, what's up?"

"Heyy..." she looked up at me and rose her eyebrow "You forgot my name didn't you?" I wasn't always the best at names, seeing as though I was always meeting new people.

I shook my head "No I'm sorry, I'll do better next time." She giggle and nodded "It's okay, I'm Adrienne. What's up though?"

"Where's Felicity? I haven't seen her in a while. I'm worried." She sighed and looked away "Um she's not feeling well right now. She's been feeling very sick lately."

I furrowed my eyebrows "Oh no, is she okay? I hope she not catch a cold, she wasn't wearing much the other day and it was pretty chilly." She smirked up at me for some reason, but I shrugged it off.

"She's gonna be okay. It's not that kind of sickness."

"Okay well could you please tell her I said hi and that I miss her around here?" Adrienne smiled and nodded "I'll do you one better. Do you have your phone?"

I nodded and pulled it out, watching her put everything down on the counter. "Give me" I handed her my phone and leaning on the counter confused. A few seconds later she gave me my phone back and I noticed she put a new contact in my phone, Felicity's.

I smirked and shook my head "She say her husband get jealous quickly. I don't know." Adrienne rose her eyebrow and shook her head "Oh you don't be having to worry about him anymore. I promise you that."

Still confused I shrugged again "Okay well still tell her I said hi. I'll think about texting her."

"I'm heading back to her house now, she just forgot her sketchbook the other night." I grabbed the sketchbook before she could grab it back and started flipping through the pages. These were really nice, she has a good eye. I tilted my head seeing more drawings that were more than just clothes. It was my twin and I dancing, and it made me smile harder.

She thinks about me?

To be honest, I'd been thinking about her a lot too lately...

Hiii my sisters! How did you enjoy this chapter? 👀 I stay up literally all night until 10am and just woke up at 1pm lmao but I just wanted to make sure I got this chapter out to you guys! Please vote and leave a comment ❤️

Be nice and SANITIZE YOUR PHONE

Cam🦋💓