Nice To Meet You

I'm on a roll! Here is the next part to "Rough Patch" I know you guys have been waiting for a long time and i apologize! 😭💕

Laurent

I got out of the shower seeing Jessica standing there putting on her makeup. She smiled at me in the mirror and I gave her a soft smile back, just not feeling up to it still.

I wrapped my towel around my waist and was walking out of the bathroom when Jessica stopped me.

"Laurent wait... I just wanted to apologize for earlier. I do want to have your children, trust me I do. But right now I'm trying to get my own career on the right path. Just like you, I have dreams and right now a baby would just shatter them."

My back was still facing her and I felt her arms wrap around my waist

"Baby please talk to me."

I turned around and softly pushed her away

"You are the love of my life but the fact that you would easily lie to my face about something that is so important to me... That was just so selfish of you."

I moved away from her staring at her before walking into the closet to find an outfit to wear. Today Larry and I had a meeting with Eleni to get a rundown of would be happening in these next few months and I just really needed to get away from this house right now.

Jessica made her way into the room and I avoided eye contact while looking at myself in the mirror. I felt her eyes burning the back of my head as I pulled my shirt over my head.

"Lau, I'm sorry but I'm not gonna put my life on hold. I want a child just as much as you do, but I just can't right now! You got to live out your dream, so why can't I?"

I swallowed hard, putting my hands on the nightstand while looking down. "Well, if you feel that then why you no leave? Or why didn't you tell me? I would've been more understanding and you know it, but you continued to lie to my face. We cried together on the bathroom floor when we found out you weren't pregnant. You know what We've been through and all you're doing is making it harder!" I said slamming my fist on the nightstand.

I then walked back in the closet to grab my shoes and just to get away from her.

"I'm sorry Laurent, please know that I am. Look I gotta go, but tonight we're gonna talk about this." She said before walking out of the room "I love you" I heard as she closed the front door. I sighed putting my face in my hands...

I walked into the restaurant  wearing my sunglasses, seeing her and Larry sitting at a table, waiting for me. "Oh look who decided to show up. " Larry said clapping. I scoffed at him as I sat down "Yeah compare my being late once to your being late 1,000 times."

Eleni chuckled and shook her head

"Okay, okay enough with the bickering between you two. I have some things to tell you guys about." She pulled up her calendar on her phone before speaking. "So you have a few events coming up soon, including workshops and appearances." I sat back in my chair listening. "Okay, what we doing?"

"You have a workshop in New York on the 30th, as you know, while you're there you'll be filming with Yak again." I smiled nodding, I haven't seen him in a while. "Okay, what else?"

"You'll be performing at an event for GQ magazine in March. You should be receiving the full details in the mail soon."

I nodded "That's it for your schedule as for now. If anything comes up, then I'll let you know."