He was enough.

"You ready?" I questioned with a smile on my face and Noah grinned, his eyes filled with excitement.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

We paid for our entries which he was clearly not letting me pay for but it just took him one glare from my side to let me pay for myself and he backed off.

I grinned in triumph.

As soon as we got in, I was in awe of the place.

Everything looked so magnificent there, the rides looked glamorous, the decorations of the stalls and the whole place looked better than I had expected and being really honest, I was looking forward to the evening.

"Hey, Blaire." Max greeted us from our behind and I instantly turned around to find him holding hands with a little short guy who was smiling at us.

They looked really adorable together and I smiled at Marcel.

"Hey, Max. When did you get here?" I questioned, looking at Noah who was smiling at the couple.

"Just now." he looked at Noah.

"Hey, Noah. Nice to meet you, I've heard a lot about you from this girl. I'm Max." Max greeted him with a bro hug and Noah looked at him, smiling.

"This is Marcel and he's my boyfriend." Noah and Marcel hugged as well and I hugged him too.

Marcel definitely gave me the lgbt member vibes.

He was beaming like he had just won a lottery and I could actually understand.

When you are hanging out with a person you feel for, you definitely would be excited.

Somewhere inside, I was too.

I had been looking forward to come at such place and hang out with Noah.

In a short span of time, he had become so much important to me.

"You guys are dating?" Marcel questioned, smiling at us and I shook my head no at him.

"No."

"Not yet."

We both said at the same time and I took a glance at Noah, who was giving them both a smirk.

Marcel giggled and Max snorted.

I actually had never seen a smirk on Noah's face and to be honest, it was a sight to see.

Fuck!

"Well, you both have my blessings." Marcel joked and Max looked at him smiling. Just by watching them together, I could easily tell Max was in love.

His eyes were glowing and I quickly clicked a picture before it was too late.

"This isn't fair." Marcel grumbled and I grinned at him.

"Everything's fair in a fair."

"Do send me the picture please." Marcel said and I smiled at him.