"Oh my Aslan..." Eliza whispered in disbelief her eyes not leaving the sea ahead. Before they knew it, a guard had swooped in, unshackling Lucy from the wall, her handcuffs still on. As a crowd formed in the square to their left, it was obvious the auction had begun.

Eliza could hear numbers being called out but she paid no attention, trying to think of ways to escape safely. This continued until a man appeared in front of her unshackling the older girl. As if reading her mind, the man tightened her restraints.

"Uh-uh, we're not going to have another redo of last time." He snarled, "Behave or your little friends will find themselves taking a short trip into the misty waters."

Eliza fell silent, although a look of fearlessness plastered itself across her face. She wouldn't show them how terrified she was, because she knew it would only give them an advantage but Eliza couldn't help but feel the pit in her stomach grow larger. She was dragged onto a small makeshift stage in front of the crowd, her eyes staring straight ahead and her lips pursed.

"Now, where should we start the bidding for this lil' Lady, huh?" The man beside her called out.

"I offer 60!"

"I bid 80!"

"100 for the little lady."

"120!"

"150!"

"200!"

"Anymore bids?" The man beside her mused, Eliza scoffed in disgust as her gaze landed on the man who'd bid last.

"SOLD!" The man beside her cried, as the man who'd bid roughly grabbed her by the restraints and pulled her into the crowd. The man was soon trying to usher her away from the crowd as the man on stage tried to urge for the people to put prices forward for Eustace.

"I'll take them off your hands." A voice stated, causing everyone, including the man ushering Eliza away, to turn towards them. "I'll take them all out of your hands!"

The man threw off his hood, revealing Drinian with Reepicheep perched on his shoulder. Chaos erupted around them as more Narnians revealed themselves and began attacking the traders.

"For Narnia!" Reepicheep cried out before jumping off of Drinian's shoulder. The man behind her, who still had an iron grip on the girls shoulder tried to move forward but a surge of energy burst through Eliza.

The girl twisted around, throwing her shackled hands around the back of the mans neck before pulling them down. This motion caused the unsuspecting mans face to smash into her raised knee. The girl let the man drop to the floor before escaping towards the town square where the main fight was occurring.

She felt a small feeling of panic as she checked her side for her sword, only to discover that it was no longer in its sheath on her hip. Eliza groaned lowly before being swiftly locked in a headlock from behind.

The girl clawed at the mans arms before throwing her head back and straight into the traders face, causing him to stumble. Out of the  corner of her eye she spotted Eustace fleeing cover, running towards the dock. Eliza glanced towards where he'd been sheltered and sure enough, a pair of silver keys glinted in the light.

Eliza weaved through the fight, diving into the shelter and fumbling for the keys. She slid the key into the lock and soon her aching wrists were free of restraints. She quickly scrambled to her feet, glancing around the fight for Lucy, Edmund and Caspian.

Eliza ducked as a man swung his sword in her direction. She stuck out her foot, tripping the man, before robbing his sword and running off into the midst of the fight. The girl found herself surrounded by chaos as the citizens of the Lone Islands came to their aid, and soon the traders had been defeated.