4. Mason POV

Fourth Part!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy please!!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4.            A Wolf’s Tale (Mason POV)

 She looked at the scene before her. “Wow this is….unbelievably beautiful” she said spinning around.

 “not as beautiful as you though” I told her wrapping my arms around her waist.

 “thanks” she said blushing. “Why did you bring me out here? Not that I don’t love it.”

 “You asked me about mates right? Well I’m going to tell you.” I said. I grabbed her hand and walked over to the edge the water and sat down. “Mates are like soul mates. They are destined to be together from birth. Mates are there other half. When werewolves shift for the first time it’s like their mate knows it to and is the first one they see. Then I changed, you were the first one I saw. You came out to the woods to see if I was ok. I was still in wolf form when you found me.” I sighed. I grabbed her around the waist and sat her on my lap.

 “I remember. You were in pain. Even though you didn’t think I knew, I knew. I knew I was your mate, I was just waiting on you to tell me I was.” She said. She leaned her head against my chest.

 “you knew and you didn’t tell me?” I asked.

 “no” she whispered.

 I sighed and hugged her, “I missed you so much. I love your butterfly form. It’s so beautiful. You’re beautiful. When they took your memory away, I went in to a depression mode. Without you there I saw life as pointless without you there” I told her truthfully.

 “it felt like I was missing something too.” She said sadly.

 I turned her face toward me. “Would you be my mate/girlfriend?” I looked in to her eyes.

 She smiled, “yes oh yes.” She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me on the cheek. When her lips touched my cheek I almost melted. She stiffened, “I’m sorry I don’t know what came over me” she said blushing.

 I took her face in my hands and whispered, “I think you were aiming for these.” Then I pressed my lips to hers. It was like sparks flew everywhere. Her lips were soft and tasted like honeysuckle. Her hands found their way in to my hair. God this way hot I thought to myself. My hands wrapped tighter around her waist. I licked her bottom lip for entrance, but she didn’t let me in. That little tease. I licked her lip again, but like before she denied my entrance. I growled and bit her lip. She gasped and I took my chance. I heard her moan.  It was like music to my ears.

 She pulled back and gasped for air. I lips stayed on her skin. I kissed her down her jaw and neck. She moaned. “We have to stop.” She gasped as I nibbled on her shoulder where I would mark her.

 I sighed. “ok”

 “so mate, what do you want to talk to about?” I said placing my chin on her shoulder.

 “Why did you let him take my wolf?” she asked me in a whisper. I looked in her eyes. Series of emotions played through her eyes.

 I sighed, “to tell you the truth I was really hoping to avoid this talk.”

 “why. You abandon me. I felt helpless. My heart broke when you denied me help.” She started to cry.

 I turned her around and gently took her face in my hands, “now you listen to me. When you asked me to help you, I really wanted to help you, but your mate had to help you. Yeah I know I was your mate, but when she said mate she meant Mate, Mate. Mate as in I would have to mate with you. Like have sex. You were to young. I was too young. I didn’t want you to go through all that and have your father and you brother kill me. So I told you it’s the only way. You thought your heart broke? Mine shattered in to tiny pieces. My wolf howled out to help you. It hurt us both to deny your plea for help. When your memory was taking away, it was like I couldn’t breathe. I was suffocating.” I told her with tears in my eyes. “I have always loved you and will continue loving you for as long as I live and never forget that.”