2. Alexander POV

Hey second part Please read!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2.            My Lost Emo Twin Sister (Alexander POV)

I looked at her again. I couldn’t stop looking at her. It’s like I knew her my whole life. I looked at the photo of my parents with the both of us. Her name’s Alexandria. My name is Alexander. Our parents died when we were only twelve. My dad’s a werewolf and my mom’s a butterfly fairy. When we were little the Elders came to my parents and told them that my sister will be very powerful since she will be the next butterfly fairy queen/female alpha. Enemies will want to hurt her. So they took away her memory of the pack and filled it with human memories. From that day on it was never the same.

“Dude?” Mason said, interrupting my reminiscing on the past. “Are you still thinking about Allie? I miss her too.” I sighed and nodded. We all missed her especially Mase. I never figured out why he had a special interest in my sister but he did.

‘Dude that emo girl over there’ I pointed to the girl sitting by herself at lunch. ‘She looks familiar. Don’t you think?’ I asked Mase through our bond. He looked over and his gaze got stuck.

‘Guys I think I just found my mate.’ He told us through his mind.

‘The emo girl?’ Kyle asked.

‘Don’t call her that.’ Mase hissed.

‘Dude. I’m happy for you. Just go and talk to her.’ I said.

‘I… I can’t…’ he whispered looking at the table.

‘Why not?’ We all asked him.

‘She looks too much like Alexandria.’ With that, he got up and walked away. I looked at the girl again and sighed. She does look a lot like my sister.

Before I could think about it further the bell rang signaling us to go home. I walked out to football practice and started to warm up with the guys.

After practice I went home. The alpha who is my dad’s closest friends took me in. the alpha is Mase’s father. Mase, my sister and I used to hang out till she lost her memory and our parents. They asked me if I could stand and walk to them. I nodded yes. I went to them and then my new life started. I never forgot my sister but when I did go back the people said she was adopted already. I was messed up about it but Mason was the worst. He didn’t come out of his room for years, if we didn’t force him he wouldn’t even have eaten or went to school. He was devastated. It was like he was in love with her. She was his mate.

Anyways when I got home Mase was talking to the alpha. “Dad. I’m telling you that it’s her! She’s back.”

“Who’s back?” I asked.

“Allie. It’s like I can feel her presence.” He said.

“But son, what does this have to do with finding your mate?!” The alpha yelled.

“BECAUSE DAD! ALEXANDRIA IS MY MATE!” Mason roared back.

“Wait you mean my sister? …Alexandria?” I asked, confused.

“Yes. She is my mate. I knew she was when I first changed. She was beautiful and perfect in every way. That girl we saw, the one that looked so familiar… I think she is Alexandria. I know it may sound crazy, but I’m pretty sure that’s her.” He explained.