My Long-Lost Twin Brother

hey fans. Happy Halloween. I'm postin a new story because my last two stories arent getting enough feed back :(. So here you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. My long-lost Twin Brother (Alexandria POV)

  I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off.  It’s Monday again, ugh another day of being bullied by everyone. I got up and did my usual thing. I took my shower in the Creek, along with washing and conditioning my hair, and then I got dressed. I dressed in dark navy blue skinny jeans. A black long sleeved t-shirt, with a dinosaur saying RAWR! To finish it all off, I put on my spiked black heels. I brushed my hair until it hung over the claw marks on the right side of my face.

  I sighed as I touched each claw mark. I still remember the day that I got them.

*flashback*

“Mom I’m going to go for a walk.” I yelled.

“OK sweetie, have fun.” She told me. I walked out the back door towards the woods. The woods were my favorite place to go to chill. I was walking when I heard a lot of growling. I was curious, so I walked towards the noise.

     I came upon a clearing when I saw two giant-sized wolves fighting. They were ripping and tearing out each other’s skin and fur. I wanted to run, but I couldn't. I was so scared yet I was so excited that I didn’t see one of the wolves approached me, when I finally looked up, I screamed. I scrambled away and tried to run, but I didn’t get very far. The wolf jumped on me. I screamed as the wolf clawed at me. The claws hit me on the right side of my face. The other wolf came out of nowhere and tackled the other wolf and snapped his neck. The wolf came over to me. I started to whimper, and it started to whine. It licked my hand because it was covering my wounds. I slowly removed my hands from my face. The wolf came over and licked my face, exactly where the wound covered my eye. I felt tingles as he continued to lick. It felt nice. Before I knew it everything went black.

*end of flashback*

       I sighed again. I grabbed my necklace my mom gave me and my bag and left. On the way to school, I felt my Fairy spirit began to stir. I think she is trying to tell me something, but I don’t know what. I arrived at school at my usual time. I quickly walked through the gates trying to avoid the head bitch and her posse, but boy was I wrong. Stephanie stopped in front of me. “Hey emo, you haven’t killed yourself yet?” She laughed away with her posse.

    I kept my head down and tried to walk past, but she stepped in my way. “Didn’t I say to ‘go die’ last week?” she asked me. She told me to go die because no one wants me here. I started crying because she was right. No one wants me. I ran passed her and into the building. I kept running, not caring where I was going.

    As I slowed to a fast walk, I walked straight into a brick wall. I fell back and landed on my butt. I groaned. I looked up to see a person, who looked just like me, and his posse.

“Are you ok?” He asked, holding out his hand. I took it, allowing him to help me up. I looked at him again. He looked at me with the same look. He reached in his back pocket and pulled out his wallet. He opened it with a gasp. I looked at him with a questioning look.

“What?” I asked him.

“Are your mom and dad named Elle and Trent?” I gasped and stepped back, nodding.