"Why did you call me, young mister?" I questioned.

"Well, I wanted to listen to your voice." he mumbled and it was enough for me to start squealing like a seal internally.

"Well, I get that a lot. People could do anything just to listen to my voice even for a second." I said, jokingly and heard him let out a sigh.

"I would do anything to listen to your voice anyway."

My heart just melted.

"Smooth talker. Aren't you one, Noah Wilson?" I stated more than I questioned, amusement clearly evident in my voice.

"Only for you, Blaire Evans. Only for you." he whispered and I pouted.

"You have a way with your words." I said and heard him let out a deep chuckle.

"Really? Is that so?" he questioned and I nodded my head, forgetting he couldn't see me.

"Yes, Noah. It is so." I mumbled.

"Only for you then." he repeated, making a smile appear on my face again.

Why was he like this?

Can't you feel my heart melting, Noah Wilson? My inner self was on the verge of losing itself and I took a deep breath.

"Noah, listen.." my voice trailed.

"Yes?" he questioned.

"Stay happy, always. Happiness really looks good on you." I mumbled and he didn't say anything.

I was sure he was smiling again.

I was laying on the living room's couch, watching an old movie when I heard the bell go off, startling me

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I was laying on the living room's couch, watching an old movie when I heard the bell go off, startling me.

Mum wasn't at home nor was dad and it wasn't their time to come home as well.

So, with a lot of hesitation and laziness, I raised myself from the couch and walked towards the door.

As soon as I opened the door I was engulfed into two warm hugs by two losers; Brent and Blake.

They were finally here.

I squealed when they pulled away and hugged them both separately.

"I told you she would hug me first." Blake smirked at Brent, who stuck his tongue out at him.

"It still doesn't prove that you're her favourite."

And for a few more minutes they kept bickering with each other at the doorstep.

"Guys, why did you come this soon and that too together?" I questioned skeptically and they turned their heads toward me at the same time.

"Well, I gave my mid semester exams early and Brent here begged his coach to allow him to come back home and here were are that too for a month!" Brent exclaimed and I squealed in delight.

Both of then had an excited look on their faces and I was more than happy to spend time with my brothers.

They were two years older than me yet we three always acted like triplets and the best thing about them was, they weren't identical.

And soon, we were sprawled all over my bed, talking about things that had happened since they were gone.

"I'll be meeting Amie tonight." Brent spoke, carrying a lovestruck look on his face making me and Blake let out a snort.

Amie had been Brent's girlfriend since junior year and he was completely whipped.

"Amie is here too?" I questioned and he grinned, nodding his head like a kid.

"Of course! If it wasn't for his girl, he wouldn't have even dared to talk with the coach. He loves her more than he love us." Blake feigned being hurt and wiped the imaginary tears from his cheeks making me roll my eyes immediately.

Brent didn't say anything, he just gave us a glare and went back to his lovestruck world, humming to a song.

"Well, I'm still single as heck." Blake groaned under his breath making me and Brent laugh.

"It's because you keep on rejecting that Lacy chick in your class." I threw a glare in Blake's way and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"What?"

"You get the time to talk about girls with Brent and when I call you, you don't even pick up most of the times." I spat and he rolled his eyes at me.

Rolling our eyes at people runs in our family.

"Quit being a drama queen. I always call you whenever I get the time and as for Brent, we live quite close so there's no problem with us meeting once a month." Blake stated, making me pout.

He kept staring at me with a straight face until after a few minutes he gave in. "Okay, come here." he huffed, opening his arms wide and I quickly hugged him.

"I missed you both a lot." I mumbled and he placed a kiss on my head.

"We missed you too, little baby." he cooed, instantly earning a slap from me on his chest.

"I've been wanting to share something with you both for a while now." I paused to take a look at them and once I made sure I had their attention, I continued. "I met a guy who looks exactly like Eli and he..he has become a really good friend now. He's an amazing person and is really good by heart that I can't help but care for him," I took a pause, looking at both of them.

"It's not even been much time and yet I've gotten attached to him. Also, mum and dad have already met him. He is kind of important to me now, I guess." I smiled.

"As long as you're happy we're here for you, little baby." Brent said, ruffling my hair as I was still leaning on Blake's chest.

I gave him a smile.

"And if he tries to do something without your permission then I'll break his face." I looked at Blake who had a serious look on his face, making me smile a lot more.

"And Brent.." my voice trailed and he looked at me.

"Yeah?"

"Take a shower, you stink."