Chapter 14

Lisa pov

"I've already drop Naeun at Joy's place. Are you guys ready now?" I ask them.

Both Somi and Ryujin arrived this morning but Irene was still sleeping. I didn't want to wake her up so I let her sleep in.

Currently the time is 3 in the evening and the celebration is usually at 3 too.

"Yeah"

"Irene?" I called out of her but I didn't hear any replies.

I walk back to your room to see her putting on a necklace. I walk out to her about grab the necklace to help her with it.

Along the way I ended up looking at her finger.

"We should get a ring"

"Huh" Irene stood up and look up at me. She look beautiful than before. She always looks good but keeps getting beautiful.

"We're married aren't we? So let's get a ring so people know where together" I mumbled out flustered. I couldn't help it the way she was looking at me was the same way Somi look at Ryujin. In love.

"Sure. But I thought you didn't want people to know" There was a hint of pain and sadness but over all there was joy.

"Are you kidding. I want everyone to know that I'm married to the Goddess Irene but this quick would make it look like am a douchebag" I grab her hand and look at her with all passion.

I really do want to tell everyone but if the media knows they'll make it sound scandalous. They'll make Irene seem like the homewrecker when she's not. They'll make the situation more complicated than it should. Not to mention it's not good for Naeun. She's to young to be involve in this mess.

"Okay we'll go look for rings tommorow" Irene tiptoe on her feet and kiss my cheek.

"For now let's go to your mom's birthday" Irene walk out the room making me follow her.

I got my keys to my McLaren 600lt. Somi and Ryujin were riding together in their Roll Royce Phantom.

I sent them the address to my family Vila and we headed off. We FaceTime as we drove there.

I was nervous to see them knowing that Jennie and other are gonna be there. If only this wasn't as complicated as it should be. 

-

Jennie pov

Today was the day of Lisa's Mother birthday, of course I came to her birthday since she thinks of me as her own daughter. Chaeyoung and Jisoo came with me as the other were on their way over here. Wendy and Seulgi knew Lisa's mom since they were little. While Jungkook and Bambam met Lisa when I started dating her.

"Jennie. I'm so happy you came, I'm sorry about my daughter" Lisa's mother hugged me. I felt guilty but I hugged back.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world. How are you?" 

"I'm doing good dear. Have you talk to Lisa" She held mu hand as we went to Jisoo and the others.

"She sent me a message break up message and never bother replying back. The next thing I knew she blocked me" She looked at me with sad eyes. I look over at the door and saw Mr. Manoban walking to us with Lisa's father.

"Jennie. I'm sorry about my granddaughter.  I'll knock some sense into her" Mr. Manoban reassure me.

I could sense the sad eyes at me. I look around and I was right. The garden was a beautiful place but now with the sad atmosphere It makes it gloomy.

"what's with this atmosphere" I heard a new voice but I ignored it.

"Somi" 

"Wow, this place is pretty, just like the girls here"

"Ouch. I'm joking Ryujin. Your the only girl for me" I felt Jisoo tugging on me to look up. I heard whispers everywhere and the guys all had a pissed off stare at the new voices.

"What are you doing here!" A voice doom scaring a lot of people, including me. That voice belong to Lisa's father.

"I'm just giving my gift to the person who gave birth to me" Lisa. It was Lisa. That voice is Lisa's. But it held no emotion.

I turn around and look up at her. Biggest mistake of my life. She was with another girl, holding onto her as if she was the most prize thing she very held. The girl was extreme beautiful and had a powerful aura around her. Her gaze were cold and empty.

"L-lisa" I called out to her but she ignored me. Tear started to fall.

-

Lisa pov

"Get out. You no longer apart of the family" My father looked at me with a cold gaze. I knew this was gonna happen but I didn't flinch one bit. I just went and place my gift to the table.

"I'm be leaving now" I held onto Irene hands tight as I could see guys looking at her with lust.

"Wait, Not so fast cheater" Of course the voice belonged to Seulgi. I rolled my eyes and turn to them once again.

I look over at Somi and Ryujin who was right next to me. They gave me a smile which I return.